Alpenglow

music and shat
Reaction score
5nodt.jpg

This is actually kind of hilarious to me because as soon as I joined SS.org I stopped using UG altogether. It just seems better to me. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wowspare

7String's new kid
Reaction score
This is actually kind of hilarious to me because as soon as I joined SS.org I stopped using UG altogether. It just seems better to me. :)

Haha that was also the case for me. Soon as I started using ss.org my traffic to UG decreased alot. Those UG guys from the Music section of their forums got some issues.... they classify Lamb Of God as metalcore for christ's sake.

But The Pit is hilarious :lol:

Murmel

Reaction score
scaled.php

Edit: I don't know if it was you or not Randy, but thanks to whoever cleaned up the pics in the Katy thread, it sucked massive amounts of dick having to scroll through.

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
Every time I read gripes about some groups being sellouts ("That band is successful only because they aren't making music I deem true! They suck!"), it's from those who either aren't working musicians, or those who are making something for which there isn't really much demand. I'm gonna start using this:

13947205.jpg

*laugh*

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
Explanation: There are those who take a judgmental elitist stance against music which is more popular than their particular tastes. The lack of popularity for their chosen music is just a sign that everyone has bad taste but them.

Which reminds me of a meme I don't think I'll be using here on SS.org, but which always makes me laugh.

13955794.jpg

')