This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1715764190408.jpg

Edika

Reaction score
Reading the article I'd say femcels have no other connection to incels other than the cels part of the word.

I don't understand why, with the colonial past England has, they'd choose to paint their current monarch like he and the scenery is drenched in blood after a massacre.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I have coworkers, younger than I, who sing "Break Stuff" whenever we do any kind of karaoke. I then wither and die from cringe because I remember unironically liking Limp Bizkit when Significant Other was new, and the shame is just too powerful.

Except Rearranged. That bassline still slaps.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have coworkers, younger than I, who sing "Break Stuff" whenever we do any kind of karaoke. I then wither and die from cringe because I remember unironically liking Limp Bizkit when Significant Other was new, and the shame is just too powerful.

Except Rearranged. That bassline still slaps.
Now that nu-metal has been revived, I'm embracing the fact it was a legitimate subgenre and most of my cringe comes from thinking about my cringey teenage self more than the music itself.

')