Some of my art work

• Thread starter Alimination
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rahul_mukerji

Reaction score
I just checked out your website and saw the Demo Reel: SICK :hbang:

That is SOME AWESOME artwork !! Loved the 2D designs as well.

So inspiring !! Man I wish how to use zBrush. A lot of Fractal Animators use that.

Alimination

Space Adventurer
Reaction score
I love Zbrush. Probably my favorite program out of all the stuff I use!

It's a little intimidating the first time, but once you play with it for 3-5 hours it's easy to get the hang of it!

The latest version is incredible. The new Fiber mesh system is unbelievable. Never seen such a thing in a 3D program. (usually hair plugins are a bitch to use too). This one you can sculpt fibers in real time.

Pixologic :: ZBrush :: Features

texshred777

Reaction score
Hehe once again thank you guys! :)

Yeah I went to the Las Vegas Art Institute for Game Art and Design. I graduated last september.. I think.. and got me a job as an artists at a 3rd party slot game who makes the graphics for the slot machine/3D animations/graphic design.. etc.. :)

oh and I struggled with hands too hehe, if you want help on that I would reccomend investing in the Gnomon videos on drawing hands! (also they help with 3D, graphics, animation, sculpting.. everything else if you don't wan't to go to school for it)

That's where I got my help from, and a lot of practice with live models as well! Not so much no more since I got a full time job now, and I play guitar. haha

+1 for the Gnomon videos. Going through the dynamic anatomy stuff really helped me speed up the process. I now whip out 5 or so rough ideas a day instead of one or fewer.

I really like your rendering man. Good stuff. I'm struggling to get a decent grasp of CS4 at this time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pedrojoca

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Gold%20Morning.jpg

You ... you mean... this is NOT a photograph? :ugh:

How can i tolerate such badassery? :evil:

Alimination

Space Adventurer
Reaction score
Did a Walter White sculpture in Zbrush and Maya for all you Breaking Bad fans!

Walter_White.jpg

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
:holy:

Walter White's the shit dude. Hell you could just throw on the fedora and suddenly he's Heisenburg too.

Edit : although, I think he has more facial hair than that, enough to distinguish the 'lock' style goatee but still subtle

Alimination

Space Adventurer
Reaction score
Okay, Thanks for the advice. I'll get it on fixing the beard.

I need it top notch for an up comming interview for a big gaming company. :ugh: