Some of my songs and online collaborations

alessandroarzilli

Reaction score
Hello everybody!
I would like to share with you all my online collaborations. I made them all by myself, except for the lyrics/vocals which were made by online collaborators. Home recording/mixing/mastering, not professionally made, beware! :)

Death Metal: Hybrid Practice

Thrash Metal: Violent Ordeal

Gothic Metal: Quiet Rebels

Black Metal: Malevolent Promulgation

Speed Metal: Dark Matter

Heavy Metal: DarKarma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eao3KK-9vGk

If you like any, or would like to collaborate with me (naturally for free), please contact me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

alessandroarzilli

Reaction score
The guitars I used are a Jackson Soloist SL-2h USA Select serie (SH1N neck / JB-TB4 bridge) and a Jackson DInky JS22-7 (SH-8B Invader bridge).
D'addario and Ernie Ball strings, can't remember the type but nothing very special.
Guitars directly connected to an M-Audio M-Track II (very cheap model, has a lot of starting issues I need to plug/unplug the cable to get it work) line input, gain usually a little lower than the clipping led.
Cubase 5, Emissary Amp Simulator, NadIR cab simulator, usually Catharsis s-preshigh IR.
Usually I double track my recordings, hard left hard right or 70% left 70% right.
Bass and drums made by VST plugins (I'm sure you recognised them, lol).
All songs done by me except the lyrics/vocals for which I "hire" singers all around the world for free, lol.

Marshal_Zadeh

Reaction score
The guitars I used are a Jackson Soloist SL-2h USA Select serie (SH1N neck / JB-TB4 bridge) and a Jackson DInky JS22-7 (SH-8B Invader bridge).
D'addario and Ernie Ball strings, can't remember the type but nothing very special.
Guitars directly connected to an M-Audio M-Track II (very cheap model, has a lot of starting issues I need to plug/unplug the cable to get it work) line input, gain usually a little lower than the clipping led.
Cubase 5, Emissary Amp Simulator, NadIR cab simulator, usually Catharsis s-preshigh IR.
Usually I double track my recordings, hard left hard right or 70% left 70% right.
Bass and drums made by VST plugins (I'm sure you recognised them, lol).
All songs done by me except the lyrics/vocals for which I "hire" singers all around the world for free, lol.
Nice man thanks for sharing Your secrets :D haha