Some pics of my buddy's and my guitars.

• Thread starter tkozuch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Johnboy_Ice

Reaction score
Awesome Carvin...

And I'm surprised nobody has said this yet but look at how much bigger the 7 string jackson headstock is....

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZZB

Son of Mogh
Reaction score
I just can't get over how great that Carvin looks... damn.

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
Wouldn't it be great if Carvin would make a 7 string version of the CT [with 24 frets]. That would probably do it for several PRS fans who would like a 7 string PRS too.

The woods, options and short build time Carvin has, that would be a sweet 7 string...

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
gorgeous guitars man! the carvin is my favorite of the bunch but i really like the others. i have an LTD of that same model (well, i have the 260) and i think the spalt veneer looks really nice. i was actually considering getting rid of it and getting a jackson kelly instead. i had one low end jackson for a short while and im determined to get another.

Jontain

Reaction score
That carvin is all kinds of hot, really do love the spalt LTD EX, have a freind looking at one for his next purchase and I have been trying so hard to get him to lean to the spalt over the white.

')