Some pics of my buddy's and my guitars.

• Thread starter tkozuch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tkozuch

Reaction score
Had a little jam session with my buddy today, and it was so nice outside, we had to snap some pictures. Only brought 2 of my axes, but they are good ones.

First, my true pride and joy. Carvin CT3 I had made as my wedding gift last year. Natural satin with blackburst, naked ebony board, EMG 81/85, Sperzels.

tcYyc.jpg

vbF0s.jpg

wQKdd.jpg

Then, my Jackson COW (which my buddy is "borrowing" for a bit)

PaniT.jpg

oXZyA.jpg

1gbm7.jpg

Together

vQxkx.jpg

And then with two of his guitars (had to get some ESP/Ltd love in here somewhere)

wErLD.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
All of those look fantastic, the light really makes me appreciate silverburst for a change, and the spalt on the Ltd looks really special, the Carvin has a really nice grain.

And last but definitely not least, a Kelly with Black hardware and TOM! :yum:
That must be very new, the old JS Kelly's didn't have Sharkfins, unless they had a period in which they did before this year.

Bungle

Sir Roger Moore, KBE
Reaction score
The Carvin is just pure class, love the blank ebony board on it and the COW. That LTD is hot as fuck too, and I'm not normally into spalted tops or Explorer-type shapes.

adaman

Reaction score
That Carvin is INSANE!!!!!! I love the burst on the back of the neck, it looks stupid amazing man!

Invader

97.5 The Brodeo
Reaction score
I really really like that Carvin. Rather simple specs, but damn it looks amazing. The carve on that top really pops on those pics.:drool:

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
That Carvin is hotness! And that LTD, he sure got lucky with a nice piece of spalt on his! Some have killer tops and others kinda lacking in the spalt pattern.

I would be all over that LTD, since the day I saw it I wanted one. The deal breakers are the 24.75" scale and the stopbar tailpiece.

Rev.

GTailly

Intellect's Minion
Reaction score
Man that Carvin is insane!
I personally own a DC127 and I must say I clearly recognize carvin's amazing wood quality!
Nice choice!

')