Some Quilted Top color ideas (Part 2)

• Thread starter SnowfaLL
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
So I made a thread afew months ago, on some RG color ideas. While the project is unlikely, Im still thinking about color ideas, just incase something in the future pops up.

What do you guys think are the coolest color combinations?? Any recommendations?

NovQuilts1.jpg

Also, Do you think they would look better with matching headstocks, or kept Maple?? Im not sure which I like better there either..

As far as real life pictures go, if anyone has any of these combinations, put them up! I know Rob Balducci has something similar to the first one (Orange middle / Blue burst).. but thats about all I know of so far. Im sure they've all been done.

I really liked Cataclysm_child's Carvin with the Blue/Red one too.. So awesome, hope he doesnt mind me posting the pic.

DSC00636.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GeoMantic

Reaction score
^That is pretty sick. But I don't know how it would look on a quilted top.

I've always liked Carvin's Blue->Green Dragonburst finishes.

Or a reverse of that could be cool.

I remember seeing like, a denim Carvin on here once. It was like a blue to white burst. I think something like that, with some different colors could be interesting.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
i like a nice deep quilted maple with a trans black, dark gray see through coat and black burst edges. all gloss coated

awesome part would be if it's a neck through you could do the same to the back of the guitar and have black burst edges and see through paint going up the neck and onto the headstock

')