Some tasty playing from Marco Sfogli (Ibby Premium + Mark V content!)

astm

Reaction score
Those are Euro market RG970QMs. The US market does get an H-S-H Premium in the form of the RG870BK. It's the same as the 970s, just without the veneer and in the atypical Black.
but isn't that the RG870QM? (well, the only difference are the pickups)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
He sure does know how to keep it tasty.

s4tch

Reaction score
It will be on his upcoming second solo album. Great tune, great vid, nice guitar, I watched it a 1000 times, and still counting.

BTW, I have to say that he makes LaBrie solo records more exiting than DT has been in the last few years. At first sight, he seems like a Petrucci clone, but he's so much more than that. Huge talent.

TheBloodstained

Casual music enthusiast
Reaction score
damn man I love that guitar tone! So nice and crisp and still full and round when doing the high notes! :D

Sweet song too - I'd might have to check out his solo album when its out! :)

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
Damn I'm late to the game. I've never heard of this guy before but he is great. I love his melodies and his tone is fucking smooth. :yesway:

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
Damn I'm late to the game. I've never heard of this guy before but he is great. I love his melodies and his tone is fucking smooth. :yesway:

Fast forward to 2:52 for solo awesomeness. Marco's the only guitars on this album (Static Impulse) and they are pretty much universally awesome.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
Damn. Never heard of him. Fantastic.

Sorry to be off subject...but DAT TOP ON DAT GUITAR. I love the premium tops. :yum:
A6VESQpA6EUTAiYTVEQMAAmDvEX3QZgMAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

')