Someone asked me for a metal video so...

• Thread starter Stitch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lozek

Desk Magnetic
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmm, well played, well produced, complete and utter yawnfest. Welcome to the sound/image of every single band in the UK.

CatPancakes

Im Insane
Reaction score
im sorry but i hate the
low low low SCREECH SCREECH SCREECH pattern in so much core stuff though they dont do the screech as much, i still greatly dislike breakdown bands

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
im sorry but i hate the
low low low SCREECH SCREECH SCREECH pattern in so much core stuff though they dont do the screech as much, i still greatly dislike breakdown bands

Breakdowns are fucking awesome :fawk:

BTW the song OASD has a fucking sick breakdown praaaaaaaaarapapa papapapa praaaaaaaaapapapa :hbang:

Uber Mega

Try my fist!
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmm, well played, well produced, complete and utter yawnfest. Welcome to the sound/image of every single band in the UK.

I hope you mean strictly in the 'metal' circle, otherwise that statement is ridiculous.

I also find this a complete yawnfest aswell, though.

Marginal

Liquid Is Djent
Reaction score
Nice song, but all track's off Solace destroy it in my opinion. Great band nonetheless.:agreed:

kung_fu

Vulcan Lute God
Reaction score
I must say I like this album more now than I did when it first came out, though I still prefer the older stuff. I like the ending of this song, sounds like "steal your bike, steal your dog". Extra points in this vid for gratuitous guitar swinging and car door jumps.:metal:

heavy7-665

Reaction score
"The Surge" and "Tarnished Trepidation" are amazing tracks. They have 8s now as well.

angryman

Djentleman
Reaction score
Mynydd y Garreg, Carmarthenshire, South Wales.
:hbang:Ion Dissonance are awesome, minus the herd is a great album too, extremely heavy with relentless breakdowns :metal:

as already said, they do tune to G#.
I red a recent interview where they talked about gear (5150 all the way) & they'll soon be moving to 8 strings too.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly prefer Solace, just a little more aggressive. The lyrics to their music are poetry. Shame you can't understand them unless you know what he is saying beforehand. :lol:

I asked for their tuning because I believe they use funny intervals, not just standard down a minor third.

')