Someone go buy one of these and tell me if they're terrible or not

• Thread starter Larrikin666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BeeG

Reaction score
Yea, there's no way in hell i was gonna pay 800$ for a knockoff with a sketchy-as-fuck seller.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blanco

Reaction score
I was looking at the 6 string with lace as well, was going to refinish it like fred the shreds teal/green jaden rose. Couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger though because he didn't reply to any of the messages i sent to him over ebay. Sounded like it was his own personal guitar as well so probably would have been the best buy with any flaws hopefully removed.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
I wish I could have seen the pictures that you guys were talking about. Oh well late to the party as always...

Tyler

Reaction score
Dont do it. This guy still hasnt gotten back to me since February as well as a couple other forum members, and ran with our money.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
There were no close up pictures so you have no idea what quality of the guitars were like.

At least he is accepting paypal again so if he doesn't send the guitars people can just dispute the payment and get it refunded.

Griffo

Reaction score
This guy's business sense is awful. I tried emailing him for quotes on his personal email, his Mercer Guitars email and also on his eBay accounts. Got no replies on any.

wookie606

Telecaster Fetish
Reaction score
Anyone heard from Mercer yet?
I sent him a recorded signed for letter explaining he had 14 days to get back to me or I would take further action.
Unfortunately the tracking signature is still not available :(.

Tyler

Reaction score
Anyone heard from Mercer yet?
I sent him a recorded signed for letter explaining he had 14 days to get back to me or I would take further action.
Unfortunately the tracking signature is still not available :(.

Still nothing on my end. Paypal got me most of my money back, but not completely all of it yet

wookie606

Telecaster Fetish
Reaction score
Tracking has updated, it was definitely him who got it.
He has until Tuesday to respond to me before I take further action.

')