Someone medical please tell me what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

avenger

Reaction score
What are they telling you now?

They are releasing you after you had major surgery then had another episode of which that major surgery was supposed to correct and you stopped breathing during said episode?

Hope everything is going well.

chevymeister

Reaction score
I didn't realize there was an episode of house on right now. (lol)

Wish you the best man :) It's only a matter of time before they find out what's wrong.

SevenStringSam

Beware the glube!
Reaction score
They aren't releasing me yet. I havnt told the doctor exactly what happened. I really really just wanna get out

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Don't be stupid now... You have to tell the doctors...

This dude. Not telling your doctor this is tantamount to attempting suicide. This shit can kill you if you take it too lightly man. Better to be paranoid and fine, than lax and dead.

SevenStringSam

Beware the glube!
Reaction score
I know but it's just kinda worsening. Like my mental status of being here. And my girlfriend just stopped showing up so thats not helping. And I really REALLY miss my puppy ha

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
I know but it's just kinda worsening. Like my mental status of being here. And my girlfriend just stopped showing up so thats not helping. And I really REALLY miss my puppy ha

Ask them(Doctor, nurse, whatever) if your dog can be brought in. Many hospitals subscribe to the Delta Society's belief in the therapeutic properties of canine companionship, so they may let someone bring him/her in.

TELL YOUR DOCTOR.

SevenStringSam

Beware the glube!
Reaction score
I already asked. And they said he couldnt because of possible allergy issues with another person on this floor

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Wait, you had heart and brain surgery as part of the same procedure? Uh... is that normal?

Get those MRI pics to post yet? I'm curious.

SevenStringSam

Beware the glube!
Reaction score
It's not normal but they thought itd be better all at once than 2 separate ones. Like thy did heart then brain. But in the same procedure. I do have Em but I don't have my computer to post pics

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
Fuckin' made it dude, I hope it's all ups from here. Keep updating us if you can :lol:

SevenStringSam

Beware the glube!
Reaction score
So update. I'm apparently allergic to morPhine. I was pronounced dead for 3 minutes 12.8 seconds. And now they are giving me oxycontin for the pain hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')