Someone medical please tell me what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
So update. I'm apparently allergic to morPhine. I was pronounced dead for 3 minutes 12.8 seconds. And now they are giving me oxycontin for the pain hahahaha

Fucking Zombie!!!! GET HIM!!!! :scream::scream::scream::scream:

Kidding of course, but holy fuckballs dude, I hope you get through this shit :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
Holy crap! Forget what I said about morphine!

Allergic eh? Didn't know you could be that....

But shouldn't they check for that kind of shit before they tap a bag of morphine?

SevenStringSam

Beware the glube!
Reaction score
They did and nothin happened. It was a delayed reaction I guess? Ohwell I'm good with the oc. Time to turn on lil whyte lol

fujitron

Reaction score
i am not sure i should

- try to give you courage to get through this shit,
- feel more courageous myself, after witnessing the courage you have displayed
- worship you because you are apparently at least semiimmortal
- run away because you are a zombie

fujitron

Reaction score
It happened again 2 hours ago and was worse. I stopped breathing. Am I gonna be on house? This is getting redicioulous

the lightheadedness was not caused by the tumors themselves.

you have just had major surgery. surgeries. you can't expect your body OR your mind to just be ok.

listen to your doctors for what to do, talk to your doctors for what you feel.

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
I was recently told by my mom that after my brain surgery I may have had seizures because of the steroids they gave me. I don't remember what they were for, but it's likely you were also given them, as my surgery was also to remove a tumor. Maybe that explains the post-surgery seizure.

SevenStringSam

Beware the glube!
Reaction score
Just got released came home.. All my stuff was stolen. My guitars. Tv. Guns.. Everything. Shit now I'm guitarless. This is a very very bad thing

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
Just got released came home.. All my stuff was stolen. My guitars. Tv. Guns.. Everything. Shit now I'm guitarless. This is a very very bad thing

What. The fuck.

Kill them, kill them all now. What kind of fucking cunt would do that to someone else? Find them and partially kill them with a rock, then cut them into little pieces. Then fully kill them again, with a rock.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Either you're an all-too-common internet bullshitter, or are quite literally cursed.

If you're legitimate, you cannot imagine my sympathy for you. Good luck.

SevenStringSam

Beware the glube!
Reaction score
They broke the fucking door lock. I know it had to have been someone I knew. God fucking dammit. What do I do now. Jesus. This is NOT okay

DC23

Reaction score
Dude, call the cops once you figure out exactly what's missing. Start calling pawn shops, etc., to notify them of the guitars/amps that were stolen from you so that they can keep an eye out. Glad you pulled through, sucks that someone would do that to you. Thieves that steal guitars are f*ckin lowlifes. It's not just a TV or some material position, people derive legitimate pleasure and joy from playing an instrument. Call the cops, focus on getting better. We're all pulling for you here.

Edika

Reaction score
First of all try not to focus on the robbery. More importantly you had major surgery that you survived. The seizure after the surgery might have been an allergic reaction to the morphine (not an MD but it seems like that). If there is no episode with the oxycotone then it surely was that. I hope you told your doctor about this and not kept it a secret to get out faster. Then all you have endured would be in vain.

About your stolen property notify the cops and ask your family to help you with this since you are in no state to deal with this alone. The police will get more involved since weapons were also stolen!

SevenStringSam

Beware the glube!
Reaction score
Already called cops gave Detailed pictures of each item and serial number. We got my guns back thanks to my neighbor but the guitar stuff is gone thus far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')