Someone should really buy this...

• Thread starter Stitch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Whoa that one looks sweet!! A maple fretboard too...wowza...it's too bad that the guy took the new price and added the cost of the pups...lol

Abu-Abu

Reaction score
I knew that looked familiar, so I went to see if it was the same from UG, and yup it is.

Here's the link

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388017

Looks nice, although I'd prefer the $150 Desert Yellow that was sold here a bit ago, If I ever find another one of those, same color, I won't hesitate. Would be a perfect pair with my Ibanez S of the same color.

velocity

yes... i AM faster
Reaction score
really cool actually. you have to change the pickups though. i have the yellow one guitar! was talking about, and a red one off of ebay. the necks are similar to my 7620's, real comfortable. i find they make playing pretty effortless. i put evo7's in them, and they just scream! but tight and articulate as well. i have always wanted the maple fretboard ones though...:wallbash:

nyck

blah!
Reaction score
velocity said:
really cool actually. you have to change the pickups though. i have the yellow one guitar! was talking about, and a red one off of ebay. the necks are similar to my 7620's, real comfortable. i find they make playing pretty effortless. i put evo7's in them, and they just scream! but tight and articulate as well. i have always wanted the maple fretboard ones though...:wallbash:
Sweet dude. Kramers always have a special place in my heart...

Abu-Abu

Reaction score
Ahh yeah Velocity you're the one that bought both of his guitars, eh? If you are ever going to sell that Kramer TALK TO ME, I would kill a man for that guitar.

Not really though, and I probably won't have the money, but still just tell me, :lol:

')