Someone with drum software help please?

• Thread starter JosephAOI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm trying to get together a demo of a song or three but I don't have anything to record drums with. If I can record guitars and bass on a program like Garageband or similar and sent it to someone, could you put some drums to it? Any advice, reffering, etc. is appreciated, thanks!

Mods: sorry if this is in the wrong section or anything!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LRF

Reaction score
I've recently discovered a really nice program for that, the Acoustica Beatcraft. It's extremelly light. If it runs in my shitty pc, it runs on virtually anything.
Of course it's not free, but Acoustica offers a 7-days demo for you to try it. The full version is $39, wich I don't think is too expensive for who lives there in the US.
Also, the program is so intuitive that I learned how to deal with it simply by using it. No need to read the manual.

cerdom

How to music?
Reaction score
You'll be best off learning to sequence drums yourself. It's basically an essential skill in bedroom musicianship. I say this in every thread ever, but for top notch sounds, check out Superior Drummer 2 with the Metal Foundry.

Latest posts

')