Something to help out IR users!

Reaction score
so this weekend i was looking for a way to record with the live sound of impulses but to no avail. im using a pod ux1 into logic and it just wasn't working out :ugh:. however, after dicking around in pod farm 2 for a bit, i discovered you can simply run a dual cab system in pod farm with duplicate equipment, one channel with the cab turned off, then go to the mixer settings and route the channel with the cab off to record on a seperate input, then mute the channel with no cab and you can record both your live sound from pod farm and the dry input to cab up later at the same time! just make sure you set your tracks in your DAW to the corresponding inputs that you have your channels in the pod farm mixer wired for :rolleyes:
i hope this helps out someone, its not exactly what i was looking for but it works better than hearing just that shitty dry tone without knowing if it is going to sound good or not :eek:
peace out knuckkas :hbang:
p.s. lemme know if you have a better way or have found this usefull:idea:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Head over to the Logic forum and get that fixed - it should be working (that said, I've never used input monitoring in Logic but if it's there it should work).

Never settle for a work around when something should be working :) Though it's good you've found a way until then.

')