Song demo, Please some feedback in the guitar tone and mix!!!

• Thread starter garithulu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

garithulu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I recorded a song idea that i have, mainly to look for a drummer and singer, if you guys happen to know one in south florida (boward county - miami) Let me know!!! Besides that i would like to know what you guys think about the song overall and the guitar tone, i don't know how well i did in the mix but I'm learning.

The gear I used: MusicMan JP 13 7 String, Pro Tone Dead Horse Deluxe Overdrive, Mesa Boogie Mark V, Torpedo Live.

Thank you!!

https://soundcloud.com/garitos-e-thulu/song-idea-1

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

burl

Reaction score
song itself sounds good
but i didn't hear something really catchy, and the song seems like having no theme.
the tone of the guitar should by more aggressive(like picking harder haha)
the bass tone, ahhhhh.....feels like......playing emo? post-core style music? sounds too flat
the drummer is playing funky all the time......(i know what he want to do, but put more concentration on the snare rather than flirting with the Hi-Hat... its metal!)
well, it sounds too harsh but i mean.....tone do play a important role in the music.
but who knows, maybe i am wrong!

MetalheadMC

Reaction score
man good jam! I agree with burl on the tone needing a little more aggression in some parts. Other than that, I think it's legit. Great job

')