Songs that you can't stop listening to despite how bad they are

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
The part at 2.35 in that emmure song is pretty cool :yesway:

Furthermore: Not enough Katy Perry in this thread!

I love this song :lol:

groph

Reaction score
my god her voice is even more nasal, whiny, and annoying on Youtube than it is on the radio. Goes to show how bad the audio quality on the radio actually is.

On the other hand maybe that's a good thing, but either way I loves me some Lady Gaga as well. That's more of a guilty pleasure because I think she's a pretty decent singer

EDIT: I just watched about ten seconds more of that infernal "Ke$ha" video and noticed there was autotune. This is the decline of Western civilization. I say that at least three times a day for three different things but this really is the decline.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
You realize that Ke$ha is basically trolling the music industry, right? Don't fall for it,just enjoy. Also, gaga's supremely nasal, I can't stand her voice even though she has cool songs.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
guys come on, bad music is one thing, but Ke$ha is just a venereal disease ridden pig-whore who's more concerned about people knowing about her vomit inducing personal "quirks" and bizarre "sex life" that's totally real, that's why she keeps telling us, so we know how real it is, than her music.

Fixed that for you.

Personally?

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah Europop was a fucking awesome, if totally cheesy, album :lol:

EDIT: Because I'm a nostalgia-whore, it reminds me of a bunch of things, not least of all the great year that was '98 :lol:

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Other than Wingchunwarrior's jackass trollpost with DT, AAL, Blotted Science, etc., viewing this entire thread is a bit like watching a fetus give itself an abortion in utero. :ugh:

')