Sonisphere uk

• Thread starter Switch30
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Switch30

Seven deadly strings
Reaction score
Who's going this year? I'm a rep for the festival so if you are going and haven't got tickets yet grab em from here.

Tickets for Knebworth

I think this looks better then download this year. Which is a pity cause my band played 2009 and with our new ep out in may are in the running for playing it again this year. Hear it here first officially lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
I was considering going because I only live about a 10 minute drive from the venue but it costs so much for a ticket. Never know I might get to hear it from the town centre

Switch30

Seven deadly strings
Reaction score
If I lived that close I'd try and blah free tickets because of noise pollution

cregmachine

Reaction score
Who's going this year? I'm a rep for the festival so if you are going and haven't got tickets yet grab em from here.

Tickets for Knebworth

I think this looks better then download this year. Which is a pity cause my band played 2009 and with our new ep out in may are in the running for playing it again this year. Hear it here first officially lol

whats your band called dude? nd i got my sonisphere tix as soon as big 5 wer announced haah the lineup is amazing so far

Riggy

Djun djun djun
Reaction score
Surprised there hasn't been more activity in this.

I've scored myself a guest list pass thingy, so I'm going down on the Friday. So stoked to see Periphery, TesseracT and PtH.

Oh yeah, and Limp Bizkit :D lol.

')