Sons Of Anarchy.

• Thread starter jordanky
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
I didn't really care for the ending. All the jax dieing for the club's sins jesus stunt was weak to me. Overall the last season had the least twists and was kinda boring to me.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
...the last season had the least twists...

Series finales aren't about twists though, they're about tying up loose ends and that's what this did (from everything I've seen so far up to the finale, I've yet to watch it myself)

putnut77

Reaction score
I thought the finale was good overall. Kurt Sutter went a little overboard with the metaphors at the end.

Also one thing that KILLED me; They made a big deal about John Teller riding a Panhead throughout the series. The bike Jax got on, that was his father's was a Knucklehead. Come on now...someone should have got this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought the finale was good overall. Kurt Sutter went a little overboard with the metaphors at the end.

Also one thing that KILLED me; They made a big deal about John Teller riding a Panhead throughout the series. The bike Jax got on, that was his father's was a Knucklehead. Come on now...someone should have got this.

This may have been my mind playing tricks on me, but I'm pretty sure when Jax first pulled out on that bike, I could have sworn it didn't have a front brake. Then in the CGI fest at the end I'm pretty sure it had a front brake lever then. Anyone notice this or am I crazy?

Captain Shoggoth

Gotoh 1996T shill
Reaction score
On the recommendation of a friend started watching SoA, got through all of it in 6 weeks, just finished last night. Seasons 1,2 and 4 were fantastic, 3 was pretty good and 5-7 varied between tedious and outstanding. Overall a great show and the finale, which I didn't expect to leave much emotional impact, really hit home with the final scene. I know the CGI was crummy and the whole metaphor was unsubtle to a ridiculous extent but still, it made me feel things, so I loved it.