Sony NW-HD3 Red mp3 player and minidisc stuff, Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I take paypal or cash if you pick something up. ebay feedback plus on here, audiotstation.com among various other places. Located in the great Hampton Roads area in southeast Virginia, aka right where it says to the left. Contact info is in my profile where you can harass me =3

Has a few scratches on the "screen" but not noticeable when it's on. Works really well and looks awesome.

$105 shipped CONUS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bare unit unless described as otherwise (all my batteries are dead)

MZ-E35 $30 shipped CONUS
MZ-E90 & Remote $35 shipped CONUS
$60 for both.
$70 with the MZ-E700 (doesn't work and is beat up)
$5 for an AA adapter (only 1)

Pics1 Pics 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has some marks on the front faceplate but nothing too bad

Just the deck itself, no manuals or remote. $150 shipped CONUS Oh and the price is lower if you pick it up

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer, the latest version in the box, $35 shipped CONUS.

No pic but you all know what it looks like. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Hardware - IntelliMouse® Explorer

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')