SONY PS3 PSN Multiplayer thread - SSO CLAN!

• Thread starter yellow
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yellow

Banned
Reaction score
Wutup fellas,

I had a cool idea maybe: an SSO clan!!!

im lookin for some new friends on psn and id rather have someone to talk with on MP games than the morons u meet in Call of duty lobbies...so the point of this thread is to:

1) Post your PSN gamer tag name
2) List what multiplayer games you have or are looking to play online

Ill start

PSN: BOND-Leader

MP games:
  1. Call of Duty: MW2, MW3, BO, BO2
  2. Battlefield bad company 2
  3. TWISTED METAL!!!!
  4. Mortal Kombat
  5. Killzone 3!!
  6. Socom 4
  7. Homefront
  8. Borderlands 2!!!!
  9. gran turismo 5 xl
  10. uncharted 3
  11. resistance 3
  12. red dead redemption
If youre gonna add me or anyone, please reply/quote here, PM or send a friend request with SSO or something in the message so we know why ur sending a friend request. and maybe what games u wanna play ?

so I hope this might be a fun idea, we can game and chat about music and 8 strings !!!

peace guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SpaseMoonkey

Reaction score
PSN: SpaseMoonkey

Games: CoD:Blops2 , Borderlands 2 (Lent out right now.)

When released Crysis 3.

tripguitar

Settler of Catan
Reaction score
PSN name: MethRager

ADD ME! i dont care who adds me on PSN ill accept all requests.

i just wanna play black ops 2 with everyone. possibly dead space 3 when it comes out. and borderlands 2 if i ever put it back in my ps3.

DaemonRage

Shred Till You're Dead!
Reaction score
1/ RRSHRED

2/ NHL13 - I'm basically shouting out to anyone playing in the EASHL League in Western NA looking for a Centerman/Defensive Defenseman. I'm a team player that will pass first and make a play before shooting on net. I'm tired of playing on teams where the wingers only cherry pick up the ice and complain when I try to make a pass and it gets intercepted... at least I pass!

I've currently started a team called "Metalheads Alberta" and looking for good people to join my team who play a team game and aren't crazy serious. I spend more time practicing guitar so I (along with another shredder named Vortec_2009) only play a bit here and there on the weekends/evenings...

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
PSN: fortinmonster

black ops 2 and battlefield 3, but mostly black ops 2

yellow

Banned
Reaction score
great, I got a chance to play a few rounds with spasemoonkey, cool dude

also, please get ur mic/headsets so we can BS on 8 strings and such lol

SpaseMoonkey

Reaction score
great, I got a chance to play a few rounds with spasemoonkey, cool dude

also, please get ur mic/headsets so we can BS on 8 strings and such lol

Normally I run with a mic, but I just got a new tv so it was more of... Well rage yelling since it's awkward with such a big screen. :lol:

yellow

Banned
Reaction score
your absolutely right about the big screen, you can see a hell of a lot "farther away" into the distance and backgrounds of long range maps, but your peripheral vision to close combat is fucked huh? I know, I went from a 20" screen to a 55" screen and I couldn't do it, I had to go back to the small one cuz the 55" is way to close to sit to in my small room to play CoD, im on this morning spase btw

SpaseMoonkey

Reaction score
I went from a 42" to a 55", I'm watching CinnamonToastKen on youtube, then doing my food shopping, then I shall be logging in for morning gaming!

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
I don't have a mic/headset, and I SUCK at online gaming so go easy on me, this is the first time I've played an online game and I'm 33 hahaha. Also I'm just not very good at Blackops 2 but I've managed to work my way up to level 36, whatever that means hahaha.

So please go easy on me!

7stringDemon

Reaction score
mohican-punk

Everyone can add me if they like!

Also, I don't have a lot of MP games.

GTA IV
FEAR 2
FEAR 3
Little Big Planet
Dead Island
And all of the Assassins Creed games. Not sure which, if any, are MP.

yellow

Banned
Reaction score
hey rev and diesel, I added u guys but I don't think u accepted, anyway I got ur pms, lemme know if theres any issue with adding cuz I might have spelt it wrong

Reaction score
My PSN name is the same as my username, add me if you please but send me a message saying who you are on the forum.

I sorta bounce around when it comes to multiplayer games. I don't currently own any competitive online games, but when I do, whoever adds me will know xD

If I start playing CoD again, I'll probably start usin' SSO in my clan tag. I usually do QTpi but I suppose SSO can take priority ;)

AcousticMinja

String Theorist
Contributor
Reaction score
PSN- AcousticMinja

I play Killzone 3, All Stars Battle Royale, Grand Turismo 5, recently got Red Dead Redemption, and a few others. Also, if anyone has a PSVita and wants to play some Unit 13 add me! :yesway:

Blackheim

Guitar Emperor
Reaction score
LordBlackthorne (because I´m grim and necro as fack).

1. Battlefield 3
2. Killzone 3
3. Gran Turismo 5

Bobo

Reaction score
I pretty much only play COD with my redneck friends (you've been warned! lol) on PS3. Screen name is chickenistheway. I sometimes run a mic, sometimes can't when people are asleep. Oh and I'm not an asshole and don't like them lol.

SpaseMoonkey

Reaction score
I work some weird shifts so I'm not always on but I've added more people to my list. Also, 7 Strings Of Hate your name is saying it's invalid.

But the real reason I posted is towards the BF3/Blops2 players. Which do you like better and why?

It's just I tried to play BF2 and the controls are a tad different than CoD's style that I didn't really give the game a proper chance. I've played I want to say every CoD online starting from MW1. Something about the game just ruffles my feathers to where I've broken controller and even the game itself.

But when I use to play Counter-Strike pre-steam I never got angry like it was more of a team effort than a run and gun kind of game. I also played Mag when it was out and loved the big 256 player maps. All the squads, the different objectives, the team playing atmosphere. I truly enjoyed that style of game. Because no matter how bad you might be at killing there was always another way to level up your person till you got the better items that made killing easier.

Latest posts

')