Soon-to-be New 7 Player

• Thread starter Sevara
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sevara

Reaction score
Hey all; I'm in southern New Jersey and I've been playing about 7 years, but all 6-strings... looking for some friendly faces to help me get into the groove with a new Damien 7 (I've got an inexplicable soft spot for downscale guitars) since I got fed up with constantly swapping between baritone and straight 6. ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
:wavey: hey

welcome to the forums, and this is a very friendly and clean forum, despite what my user title may imply.:lol:

:yesway:

Sevara

Reaction score
David said:
:wavey: hey
welcome to the forums, and this is a very friendly and clean forum, despite what my user title may imply.:lol:
:yesway:
:lol: Glad to hear it. Already browsing and see it's a bit more laid-back than nameless musicians' fora. *coughmegadethforumscough* ;)

Sevara

Reaction score
Leon said:
Damien 7... that's a Schecter, right?
Yep. It's a sister guitar to the C7. As I said, I have a thing for downscale guitars, and to be perfectly honest, I also prefer string ferrules, after some bad experiences with trems. Guys and gals who can do lots of dive-bombs... more power to 'em. :hbang:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nice, Schecter's been churning out some quality shit the last couple years. Welcome to the forums, if you're looking for some inspiration to make the switch, you've found the right place. :D

jtm45

Reaction score
Welcome to 'The Bestest' guitar forum,bar-none:shred::metal:

I'm sure you'll enjoy your new 7 and your 6's will seem like their missing something after a few weeks with the 7.

I'd personally go for a regular 25.5" scale 7,but then you're an experienced 'bairtoner' so i'm sure you know what you want.