[Soon to be] NGD Dunable Content

• Thread starter thrashcomics
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thrashcomics

Ibanez and Line 6 since 1999
Reaction score
I got an update photo from Sacha last night of my incoming Dunable Asteroid and am so damned excited.

Specs are:
Wenge neck/flame maple fretboard/black binding/no fretboard inlays/luminlay sidedots/25.5 scale
Roasted swamp ash body/will be trans white
Hipshot open gear griplocks/schaller tune-o-matic
Single Dunable Direwolf zebra in bridge (routed for two pickups in case I change my mind down the line)/Tortoiseshell pickguard/single volume, no tone

Gonna have him set it up in drop Bb and rip on some Florida style death metal.

38013919_10213733814554396_7302696845728284672_n.jpg

bnzboy

Asian Dying
Reaction score
man I was so close ordering a Dunable V. I still want one lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jorgercrosa

Reaction score
Hi there! Do you happen to have the guitar with you yet? I am looking for info on the Direwolf pickup but can't find a video that is representative of the sound I am after. Guess what? Florida style Death Metal! :agreed:

Catalyst Collide

Reaction score
I've seen their guitars in person 3 times now - they do not disappoint. Can't wait to see your, of the V's on the market right now, they make my favorite.

Gnarcade

Reaction score
Holy cow, what a guitar. I just recently hopped on the Dunable GAS train, and this is certainly fueling the fire. Stoked for ya!