Soooo... Soilwork/loomis

• Thread starter engage757
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
Fucking killed it in milwaukee tonight! Also, Blackguard came DAMN CLOSE to upstaging everyone though! Was anyone at the show tonight? Going to see this tour?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
There's three shows that I could attend but all three are between 6-10 hours drive. The new Soilwork has really brought back my love for the band so this is extremely tempting.

Kwirk

The Wrong Advices
Reaction score
Damn, I just realized I could have went to that show. I'm going to see it on Wednesday here though. Excited as hell for Loomis.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Planning on seeing them when they hit London, but will have to see how the fiances are holding out.

I can't stand Blackguard though. And they seem to magically be on Every. Fucking. Tour. that I go to in the past 2-3 years. :lol:

ridner

Bastard of Thousands
Reaction score
the show is here on Wed - did Soilwork play any older stuff?

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
Ah I should have called in sick today...

You and Max both missed out man! I was hoping to buy you guys some beerskis!

Planning on seeing them when they hit London, but will have to see how the fiances are holding out.

I can't stand Blackguard though. And they seem to magically be on Every. Fucking. Tour. that I go to in the past 2-3 years. :lol:

I am not a huge Blackguard fan, but I have to say, after last night? Yeah, I am a fan. THey fucking KILLED it last night!

the show is here on Wed - did Soilwork play any older stuff?

Yeah, they played a good mix of stuff. Figure number five, steelbath suicide stuff etc~

ZachK

Ronda Rousey Fanboy
Reaction score
Going to see them in May. Cant wait!

Loomis has always been one of my favourite players

Futurian

Reaction score
I'd love to see Loomis, I've missed every opportunity he's ever came to Toronto solo or with Nevermore

Lasik124

Reaction score
Had work across town till 8, had to come home to pick up my girlfriend and friend then drive to the city.

We luckily got there about 5-10 minutes before Soilwork played, and they killed it! Great show! Wish they played a couple more tunes from Sworn to a great divide however, as well as nerve. Still killed it though, Bjorn's vocals were dead on

Love the new album by the way!

Rayaus

Reaction score
Caught them in Montreal 8 days ago, and I have to agree with you, Blackguard really surprised me with their performance. It was my first time seeing Soilwork live, and they absolutely killed it! Speed has such a great presence on stage!

Gamma362

Loomis Fanboy
Reaction score
Saw this tour in Hartford Ct earlier this month. Loomis and Blackguard kicked ass, loomis especially, he was pot on all night and had a shit ton of energy. I was bored out of my mind during hatchet and bonded by blood, and I left only a few songs into soilwork's set because I had to work the next day, but it was definitely worth seeing

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
my buddy's band (Dark Ascent) is opening for these guys in april.....pretty cool

MetalGravy

Making a meat suit
Reaction score
Every band kicked ass in Des Moines! I'm just sorry the place was so empty, but Tuesday night.

rjnix_0329

Reaction score
I'm seeing them in Portland on April 4th and I can't wait! As an added bonus, it will be my 17 year old co-worker's first concert, period. I have been getting him into metal lately and Soilwork really appealed to him, so I'm glad to hear everyone on the tour is sounding good!

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
Saw this tour in Hartford Ct earlier this month. Loomis and Blackguard kicked ass, loomis especially, he was pot on all night and had a shit ton of energy. I was bored out of my mind during hatchet and bonded by blood, and I left only a few songs into soilwork's set because I had to work the next day, but it was definitely worth seeing

Hatchet and bonded by blood did really SUCK!

')