Southern California guitarists!

• Thread starter ShawnFjellstad
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ShawnFjellstad

hates womanizers.
Reaction score
any interest in joining a prog metal band?
my friend (a drummer) and i are looking to start a prog metal band (think pagan's mind meets gothenburg death metal), but all of the people i know who play guitar are either too busy or not good enough.

we have a few songs written out, and i have a lot of cool ideas for other songs, but i need another guitarist to really make it happen.

if you're interested, pm me or visit my myspace (www.myspace.com/woofspace) and send me a message. we'll exchange phone numbers and such.

thanks!:wavey:

edit::bump: really? no socal guitarists?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
He doesn't seem to be in the same continent either. Unless he's on vacation in California from Norway...

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
i've been living in california for a while.

come on! i know there have to be more socal guitarists out there!

Then why does it say "Bergen, Norway" under location? That would be inaccurate, seeing as you live in California. If I wrote "Michigan" under my location, there'd be a lot of people on here who'd say, "Hey, Eric, I didn't know you lived in Michigan" and I'd say, "I don't. I've lived in Tokyo for the last 3 or so years."

If you want to stress the "from Norway" part, maybe it should be, "South California (from Norway)" or somethin'. :shrug: But I think "location" infers "where you are right now" which would not be Norway...

ShawnFjellstad

hates womanizers.
Reaction score
Then why does it say "Bergen, Norway" under location? That would be inaccurate, seeing as you live in California. If I wrote "Michigan" under my location, there'd be a lot of people on here who'd say, "Hey, Eric, I didn't know you lived in Michigan" and I'd say, "I don't. I've lived in Tokyo for the last 3 or so years."

If you want to stress the "from Norway" part, maybe it should be, "South California (from Norway)" or somethin'. :shrug: But I think "location" infers "where you are right now" which would not be Norway...

i'm just kind of lazy. it'll get changed eventually...

edit: fixed.

techjsteele

Gear Junkie
Contributor
Reaction score
What part of Riverside do you live in? You might not be that far away from me, and I've been thinking about joining a band. :shred:

')