SPAAAACE METAAAAAALLLL

• Thread starter Somnium
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tang

Master of Chihuahuas
Reaction score
I wonder if Vildjharta could be considered spacey. Not happy-go-lucky spacey, but like Resident Evil 2 in space. Some of the ambiance in Masstaden is breathtaking.

EDIT: I could've just said Dead Space! ^^

EDIT#2: added some devin..

CPMurray

Reaction score
Did anyone mention Paul Wardingham yet? I hadn't read everything or seen his name yet.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Man, if only The Contortionist would gay it up a little and ditch the heavy parts I'd love the shit out of them.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Bumping this thread because Mithras never stops being awesome:

Daken1134

Reaction score
Let me just warn you, this might be the most annoying band I've ever heard. Nothing against the band itself, they're CLEARLY more talanted than I am, but my God is this annoying. But, ask and ye shall recieve.

Funny you would put that, i think the same thing, saw them live on the slaughter survivors tour... idk if it was just that night but they were HORRIBLE, and extremely sloppy and had the most irritating tone

Into Obsidian

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Reaction score
I doubt anyone will know these guys, Acid Storm. Tech Thrash

Target please listen to the beginning (riff madness)

Good ol Assassin

No Obliveon??? :nono:

:bowdown:

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Funny you would put that, i think the same thing, saw them live on the slaughter survivors tour... idk if it was just that night but they were HORRIBLE, and extremely sloppy and had the most irritating tone

Really? That sucks. When I saw them on Summer Slaugher, their playing was all so tight and dead on that I was just like :eek::eek::eek::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Been a huge fan of RoS ever since :hbang:

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
Just read through the whole thread and was amazed no-one mentioned our own Sithu Aye's very awesome Cassini:

Cassini | Sithu Aye

Awesome thread guys, really turned me on to some new stuff I need to listen to :yesway:

MartinMTL

Reaction score
I'm surprised by the lack of mentions of The Ocean. Their whole Heliocentric album fits under the "space metal" subject I find.

Blasphemer

Bird Law expert
Reaction score
I mentioned Rosetta WAY earlier in this thread, and for anyone who is interested, we're playing Galilean Satellies in full, both discs, right now on my radio show. Tune in if you want to check it out!
www.wmeb.fm

')