Sperzel buy again

• Thread starter Elysian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
i'm gonna be putting another sperzel order in, this one doesn't have any requirements like my first order did, so anyone who needs some sperzels let me know and we'll get this going. 55 shipped in the US for a 7 string set, 50 shipped for 6 string, 60 for 8 string, any config you want, chrome and gold are 5 extra.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
when you actually making the order adam, and are you probably going to make one again in the future?

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
when you actually making the order adam, and are you probably going to make one again in the future?

was planning on placing the order this week, probably wednesday or thursday. i can order any time i want, i just happened to get someone asking for sperzels, so figured i'd open it up to addons.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Meldville

THE DOCTOR OF DOOM
Reaction score
Ok, maybe a dumb question, but exactly which tuners? Or does Sperzel only make one kind of locking tuner? I've got em on my LTD 6er and my 7621, and I'd like to get some for my Jackson 7 (assuming they're the same kind).

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, maybe a dumb question, but exactly which tuners? Or does Sperzel only make one kind of locking tuner? I've got em on my LTD 6er and my 7621, and I'd like to get some for my Jackson 7 (assuming they're the same kind).

sperzel makes them to all different kinds of specs, browse here and let me know what you want specifically, you can specify different colored spacers if you want, different colored knobs, different colored bodies, different buttons, anything you can think of

Sperzel - World's Finest Guitar Machine Heads

specify whether you want trimlock or not, whether you want open back or closed back, what style knobs(1,2,5, or 6 on that link), post length(you can stagger them if you want, i usually just go for the shortest posts personally), any option is included in the price, though like stated in the original post gold and chrome are a little more costly.

TripleFan

Rev. 0.1
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Adam, if possible I would like to join for a set of seven in black, closed back, no trimlock with button No.5 and long posts.

Would shipping to Germany and payment with Paypal be OK?

Meldville

THE DOCTOR OF DOOM
Reaction score
And they're just drop-in replacements, right? Never replaced tuners before, so I don't want to have to do any modification to the headstock :)

If that's the case, then I want a 7 set, black trimlock.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
And they're just drop-in replacements, right? Never replaced tuners before, so I don't want to have to do any modification to the headstock :)

If that's the case, then I want a 7 set, black trimlock.

no, they aren't drop in replacements for any other tuner besides sperzels... they require you to drill 1 small hole for a guide pin...

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
alright, i put the order in with sperzel, only got 2 sets this time, but all is well.