Spider-man & Venom Custom Guitar

Reaction score
This was my first guitar that was bought from some random guy 16 years ago.

I honestly till this day don't even know the full story about it, but I know it was customised by his friend.

I took it to a Guitar store (on Demark Street, London) after a few years of owning it and a guy that worked there reckons it is a modded Yamaha, but maybe you guys some share some input?

No, idea what the pickups are either, but they are high-output passives and sound pretty awesome!

Sorry about the really shitty pics taken off my phone...

Attachments

• IMAG0519.jpg
    IMAG0519.jpg
    947 KB · Views: 155
  • IMAG0518.jpg
    IMAG0518.jpg
    630 KB · Views: 89
  • IMAG0525.jpg
    IMAG0525.jpg
    952.1 KB · Views: 100
  • IMAG0521.jpg
    IMAG0521.jpg
    672.2 KB · Views: 57

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

prashanthan

Reaction score
Haha, if they said it was a Yamaha in Denmark Street, it probably means it isn't one. Loving the axe though, that's all kinds of awesomeness!

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah that is a Yamaha. It's a starter guitar of sorts just with a graphic done over the top.

kn1feparty

Guitarded
Reaction score
Probably an old Pacifica Strat copy. My first guitar was a Yamaha Pacifica Tele copy and I still have it. The things were built like tanks and sounded good to boot.

Reaction score
Yeah, they said it was a model before the pacifica :yesway:

It's way off a high-end guitar, but it has 100% sentimental value and wouldn't part with it for world.

It's taken a lot of abuse over the past 16 years, so completely agree on the built like a tank front!

Latest posts

')