Spiral Arhitect...Anyone?

• Thread starter WayneCustom7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WayneCustom7

Paolo
Contributor
Reaction score
Doctor J said:
Good stuff man, glad you like some of it. It took me a while to get into Aghora's vocals but now I really like them a lot. He's an unbelievable player. It's Dobles' guitar on the Conklin site too...

Me wants...

carvedquilt7al450l.jpg

:bowdown:
Ah that is beautiful...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
WayneCustom7 said:
I LOVE Gordian Knot (Shawn/Sean Malone)

"Emergent" is flat-out the best prog album I've ever heard. It's just absolutely beautiful music, heavy and complex, but haunting and never self-indulgent.

In fact, I'll go listen to it now. :agreed:

WayneCustom7

Paolo
Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
"Emergent" is flat-out the best prog album I've ever heard. It's just absolutely beautiful music, heavy and complex, but haunting and never self-indulgent.

In fact, I'll go listen to it now. :agreed:
Yeah, what he just said :cool:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
eaeolian said:
I wouldn't hold your breath for another album ever. All the guys are playing in different bands at this point...
Im not holding my breath, but its for another reason. all the guys have ALWAYS been in other bands.. but the one guitar player that plays w/ Satyricon got convicted of rape.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
HateBreeder said:
Im not holding my breath, but its for another reason. all the guys have ALWAYS been in other bands.. but the one guitar player that plays w/ Satyricon got convicted of rape.

Yeah, that really surprised me - Steinar didn't really strike me as the type when was hanging out with them at ProgPower 2. However, even before that happened, Asgeir made it sound like a new record was pretty unlikely.

Have they been convicted on that rape charge? I can't seem to find any followup to the original stories about the charges...

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure they have. i cant remember where i read it though

')