Splitting Effects into two amps (diagram)

• Thread starter lateralus819
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lateralus819

Mr. legacy
Reaction score
So i have two amps, and i have a pedalboard. I want to split the effects to both amps. Will this wiring diagram work?

fxWIRING.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
What exactly are you trying to do? Use both preamps and power amps simultaneously with your pedalbaord?

lateralus819

Mr. legacy
Reaction score
Yea i guess. I have a laney gh50l and a carvin legacy and i want the Effects to go into both heads and i wanna know how to split it.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Do you want to use both preamps at the same time, or will you be switching between the two? Are your effects out front? In the effects loops? Both?

lateralus819

Mr. legacy
Reaction score
My goal is to run both amps at the same time, right now i have a radial ABY pedal, so my FX up front are taken care of, there routed to both heads at the moment, i just need to route my FX loop pedals to both heads IE my delay and my eq

jeremyb

Reaction score
You might have to run the effects in front of the amp instead I'd be wary of trying what you're doing!

Latest posts

')