Spooky Halloween Music

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Halloween is my favorite time of the year and have been working on a short, creepy track to share with you all. I was originally inspired by David Lynch's use of wooshing in all of his films and throughout Twin Peaks. I ran with the idea and took it to a creepy level for some spooky Halloween fun.

Hope you all enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/officialstrangers/it-came-from-the-fog

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
I randomly woke up in the night (thanks a lot allergies, ya jerk) and hit play on that video lol. I was not prepared.

marcwormjim

Reaction score
I listened to your track during a misty Halloween night walk. Being as I lean toward Wolf Eyes and Akira Yamaoka, it was a bit busy for my tastes - But the noise/drones were lovely.

If you happen to make more tracks along those lines, I’ll be sure to play them while I’m shitting naked on the dark.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
I listened to your track during a misty Halloween night walk. Being as I lean toward Wolf Eyes and Akira Yamaoka, it was a bit busy for my tastes - But the noise/drones were lovely.

If you happen to make more tracks along those lines, I’ll be sure to play them while I’m shitting naked on the dark.

Well, that's pretty dark. Glad to be of service while you drop the kids off at the pool.