Spots [Prog/Djent/PodX3/Superior]

• Thread starter gnossdrawkcab
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gnossdrawkcab

Reaction score
Hey guys I've been workin real hard on this mix for a month now and I feel like it's well enough to post here and see what everyone thinks. How's the guitar mix/drums mix/song mix?? Thanks for listening, you guys are awesome.

Guitars - Pod X3 (Big Bottom amp)
Drums - Superior (Metal Foundry)
Used Cubase for mixing.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9004515/Spots.wma

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Clocks

Reaction score
This is excellent :)
Very clean and tidy mixing too.
If i were to crit one thing it would be some of the drum fills sound a little fake try adjusting more velocity.
Thats minor though otherwise awesome playing and creativeness :)

Philligan

The White-Knuckler
Contributor
Reaction score
This sounds awesome, man, I'm really liking those cleans. This gets me even more pumped for an X3.

BMU

Reaction score
That is just awesome. Love the composition.

I hesitate to comment at all, it sounds great. I thought the rhythm guitar sounded a little dry and scratchy.. it shows up most in the section starting from 3:36. but your best course of action is probably to ignore idiots like me and go make more like this HAHA.

munky27

steabag27
Reaction score
That was amazing. Great tones, i'm more psyched then ever to get a pod now. Loved the mix, only thing that I would say is that some of the palm muted guitar could've sounded a little thicker, but that's just me and I barely even noticed that in the overall scheme of things. keep the gold coming.

')