SS Love and Relationships Thread

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
How would you guys suggest spicing shit up and not making this relationship so bland? Like me and her have been together for 4 years and have been since we were 12, but the thing is I live in Minnesota and she lives in Colorado. I've seen her 4 times so far. She says she can't find that kinda spark as much anymore and that shes changed over the years?
Lost on what to do? :scratch:
One of the tags is Anal Implant. :lol:
Still lost. :ugh:
Lol anal implant...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
How would you guys suggest spicing shit up and not making this relationship so bland? Like me and her have been together for 4 years and have been since we were 12, but the thing is I live in Minnesota and she lives in Colorado. I've seen her 4 times so far. She says she can't find that kinda spark as much anymore and that shes changed over the years?
One of the tags is Anal Implant. :lol:
Still lost. :ugh:
Lol anal implant...

What do you mean specifically by bland? Do you mean that its the same I love you texts without any substance? In that case have a deep meaningful conversation with her. Miss the hell out of her? Save up and go visit her? No sex interest? Talk dirty to her.

But im gonna some specifics before I can continue playing Dr. Fail. (Phil)

Dead Undead

New again
Reaction score

People change, man. You may still want her but if she wants to let go there isn't much you can do, to be honest. It doesn't mean that you shouldn't try though. ghostofperdition's suggestions were what I would recommend.

Ask her to really think about what it means when you say "I love you."

UnderTheSign

Reaction score
I'm after a new girl. Met her last week and she's great. I went to a small local music and arts event last night, she was there too but I ended up spending more time chatting to her parents than I did with her :lol: Oh well, gotta make a good impression on my hopefully future in-laws, right?

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
What do you mean specifically by bland? Do you mean that its the same I love you texts without any substance? In that case have a deep meaningful conversation with her. Miss the hell out of her? Save up and go visit her? No sex interest? Talk dirty to her.

But im gonna some specifics before I can continue playing Dr. Fail. (Phil)
It was before but I've been trying to get a conversation going more as of lately but she just doesn't anymore like before when I didn't. And I have been seeing her, once a year. We did all the sex stuff between year 2 and 3 lol.
I was there 2 weeks ago for a month, and she said she just doesn't feel that old spark but we kissed at one point and she said there it was for that moment. She is so torn between breaking up with me and not, like she really really doesn't want to but also does. And we have grown a bit different from eachother since the beginning, like before everything about us was the same, but now theres just a bit of differences, even though she keeps saying she's changed.
But also when I was getting on my plane she started really loving on me, but right when I got back home, she never said a word for 3 days right after I fucking left and finally said she needs a break cause she is sick of people and now when she does talk, she has to deactivate her phone for probably a week or 2 to get her new one.
Am I right in thinking that was a fucking asshole move of her on not talking to me right after I left for days?

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
It was before but I've been trying to get a conversation going more as of lately but she just doesn't anymore like before when I didn't. And I have been seeing her, once a year. We did all the sex stuff between year 2 and 3 lol.
I was there 2 weeks ago for a month, and she said she just doesn't feel that old spark but we kissed at one point and she said there it was for that moment. She is so torn between breaking up with me and not, like she really really doesn't want to but also does. And we have grown a bit different from eachother since the beginning, like before everything about us was the same, but now theres just a bit of differences, even though she keeps saying she's changed.
But also when I was getting on my plane she started really loving on me, but right when I got back home, she never said a word for 3 days right after I fucking left and finally said she needs a break cause she is sick of people and now when she does talk, she has to deactivate her phone for probably a week or 2 to get her new one.
Am I right in thinking that was a fucking asshole move of her on not talking to me right after I left for days?

It sounds to me like she isnt coping well with a long distance relationship. She probably is distancing herself because being away from you is painful to her. (im in a similar type of relationship so thats how I know whats up)

Truth is that she is craving physical affection and the distance isnt helping that any.

It sounds to me like your girl is burned out on the long distance thing. Either move out there, end it, or try an open relationship. Only 3 options you have at this point imo.

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
It sounds to me like she isnt coping well with a long distance relationship. She probably is distancing herself because being away from you is painful to her. (im in a similar type of relationship so thats how I know whats up)

Truth is that she is craving physical affection and the distance isnt helping that any.

It sounds to me like your girl is burned out on the long distance thing. Either move out there, end it, or try an open relationship. Only 3 options you have at this point imo.
Ya I can't let this shit go though, she went out with this one douche bag for a month during christmas and I know she wants to go with him again but he is a fucking asshole. 3 options, do nothing, kill him, or :pickle:

But goddammit I just can't let her go though, devoted every part of me to her since it worked out so well between us in the beginning.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
It sucks, believe me I know. Me and my gf are dealing with the same shit. She is still with the guy she plans on leaving when she moves out here sometime withing the next year. She knew that they would sleep together at some point despite the fact that she has no deep feelings left for him. So we broke up for a couple of weeks. Around this time I figured out that Im bisexual, and that she is super cool with that. We kept txting each other and it just felt like we were still together. Well since we are both pretty liberal minded we said fuck it and now we have an open relationship. She can sleep with her ex and I can explore my bi side. But that kind of openness isnt for everybody. And we both agreed that the open part would end when she does move out here. On a related note:
she will be visiting me from Aug 10th-17th. Best bday (on the 16th) gift ever.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Ended up asking my friend to the wedding, she said she's not sure since the date (first week of Sept.) is kind of far, and she normally works Saturdays at both her jobs, so she's not sure if she can get both off. Really hope this is more of an actual concern versus her way of saying no indirectly. Did NOT want to go to the wedding solo, that just looks pathetic (at least to me)

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
I'm after a new girl. Met her last week and she's great. I went to a small local music and arts event last night, she was there too but I ended up spending more time chatting to her parents than I did with her :lol: Oh well, gotta make a good impression on my hopefully future in-laws, right?

No, bad - you met her last week, so they shouldn't hopefully be your future in-laws.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Note to self:
When you are having serious personal issues and are trying to convince your gf to move out here, dont fall for the "you can tell me about anything thats bothering you" gag. This will effectively negate any and all progress you have made, and leave her with the impression that you are a whiny, dramatic loser who isnt worth her time. :yesway:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
We were just too different, and she didn't want to make minor compromises to be with me.

')