SS Love and Relationships Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Don't tease us with a good time you silly billy :gayfight:

Win!
:rofl:

Now drop your pants Ben. :squint:

:wub:

edit:
Talk about irony combined with coincidence.
Opeth - Deliverance just randomly popped up on my playlist. :lol:

To get back on track:
Yep, now im drunk and lonely. Awesome.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
...I don't know how to respond to this.

so I'm just going to go with, no.

I thought you had a sense of humor. But since I guess I don't know you that much it's understandable. I'm sorry if I offended you. It was a joke. By the way it's spelled "amused", not "ammused" :)

Yep, now im drunk and lonely. Awesome.

Sexytime on webcam???

:lol::lol:

Gamma362

Loomis Fanboy
Reaction score
I thought you had a sense of humor. But since I guess I don't know you that much it's understandable. I'm sorry if I offended you. It was a joke. By the way it's spelled "amused", not "ammused" :)

Sexytime on webcam???

Its not a problem man, I appreciate that you apologized, honestly if you had said that like 2 weeks ago or so I would have laughed it off, and come back with some smartass comment, things like that just get to me a bit more now, I think its gonna take a bit of time for me to warm up to jokes like that again. And thanks for the spelling lesson :lol: I have always been a terrible speller :)

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score

Sexytime on webcam???

Shit, I wish. Only internet I have is on my crap phone. :(
And dont start anything you have no intention of following through on dude. ;) As Ive posted earlier, Ive had three guys flake on me in the past two weeks, so Im already burned out on teases. :lol:

Geoff, dont worry about Ben (MFB) or Leandro. They are cool. Assholes, but still cool. :lol:
They got no beef with gays/bisexuals. :wub:

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score
Moving in with my girlfriend tomorrow. Very excite.

Though I'm not sure whether I'm more excited over the girlfriend, the flat, the massive reduction in my morning commute, or the fact that I'll be 10 minutes walk from November's Manowar and Opeth gigs.

It's probably Manowar. I'd say BROTHERS EVERYWHEEERE, but my girlfriend's coming to the gig too. Womanowar?

Murmel

Reaction score
Moving in with my girlfriend tomorrow. Very excite.

Though I'm not sure whether I'm more excited over the girlfriend, the flat, the massive reduction in my morning commute, or the fact that I'll be 10 minutes walk from November's Manowar and Opeth gigs.

It's probably Manowar. I'd say BROTHERS EVERYWHEEERE, but my girlfriend's coming to the gig too. Womanowar?
I wish all the best for you and your lady.

If things turn ugly, 'Carry On', be 'The Master of the Wind' and 'Ride the Dragon' as far over the 'Mountains' as you can. You must remember that you have 'The Power' of yourself, do not let your 'Hatred' out on eachother.
You will always have your 'Blood Brothers' to count on, the brothers who will stand beside you even in 'Holy War's.

There's no use to 'Fight for Freedom', fighting is for 'Animals'.

Alright, I'm terrible :lol:

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
I wish all the best for you and your lady.

If things turn ugly, 'Carry On', be 'The Master of the Wind' and 'Ride the Dragon' as far over the 'Mountains' as you can. You must remember that you have 'The Power' of yourself, do not let your 'Hatred' out on eachother.
You will always have your 'Blood Brothers' to count on, the brothers who will stand beside you even in 'Holy War's.

There's no use to 'Fight for Freedom', fighting is for 'Animals'.

Alright, I'm terrible :lol:

:noplease:

:lol:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Finally smoothed things out with my gf. Note to self:
When life turns to shit, dont tell her about it. Cry some tears in your beer, get plastered. build a bridge and get the fuck over it. Telling her will lead to her saying that you have to much drama and that she cant see how the two of you can have a future.

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score
kay so its saturday night and ive had afew too many too manu. i feel really werid saying this because I hon;y dated this girl for a short priod of time but I miss her sooooo much. We used to talk evreyday all nigt nitil mornning she was the best it was like we were the same person. Her reason for not going out with me anymore was cause sh dind want t be romantiacally involved right now. please telm e that this is fixable>? Seriously it sucks really bad when you;re super bummed a;; the time asnd then for a little while you're not bummed and then you'tre WHAT THE FUCK bumme again ive only like like 3 girls in my entire amos19 years of liveing im such a fucking fag

sptrry fr whinning so mch guys you know i <3 you alll!!!

Gamma362

Loomis Fanboy
Reaction score
kay so its saturday night and ive had afew too many too manu. i feel really werid saying this because I hon;y dated this girl for a short priod of time but I miss her sooooo much. We used to talk evreyday all nigt nitil mornning she was the best it was like we were the same person. Her reason for not going out with me anymore was cause sh dind want t be romantiacally involved right now. please telm e that this is fixable>? Seriously it sucks really bad when you;re super bummed a;; the time asnd then for a little while you're not bummed and then you'tre WHAT THE FUCK bumme again ive only like like 3 girls in my entire amos19 years of liveing im such a fucking fag

First off, holy fuck that was hard to read. Second you will get over her, i was the same way when my ex broke up with me, she had a very similar reason too, she was really stressed at the time and something had to give (i was that something). Don't do what I did and start acting like a whiny bitch and send her at text or anything saying how much you miss her, blah blah blah, that will only make things worse. Focus on other things you will move on meet better people and forget all about her. Give it some time and you will realize it was a good thing that you 2 broke up. That's how it worked for me. Just gotta hold yourself together man, things will get better believe me, they will.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score

Were you intoxicated when you typed this? hahahahaha

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score
First off, holy fuck that was hard to read. Second you will get over her, i was the same way when my ex broke up with me, she had a very similar reason too, she was really stressed at the time and something had to give (i was that something). Don't do what I did and start acting like a whiny bitch and send her at text or anything saying how much you miss her, blah blah blah, that will only make things worse. Focus on other things you will move on meet better people and forget all about her. Give it some time and you will realize it was a good thing that you 2 broke up. That's how it worked for me. Just gotta hold yourself together man, things will get better believe me, they will.

thnkad masn i really appreciateit but the thing is, i liked this one girl froever and this awas hw fisrt gilr the made me erally happy. like i sdaid in almost `19 years ice krt liked like 3grisl so wtdf right? [lsu this girl was lieterllt th most beautifulest!!!!

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score

Since you are drunk, Ill overlook your use of the word fag and try to help you.

-First, sober up. Nobody really wants to date someone that is drunk. This shit is painful, but emotion is what lets us learn hard lessons. So learn then. ;)
- Next, remind yourself that men are creatures of logic and rationality, so make use of them. The cold harsh truth is that you only dated for a short time, and the reason it hurts is due to infatuation and not love.
- Give yourself some credit and some time. The fact that you have dated at least 3 women is proof that you arent lame or unattractive. You are doing good for your age. Stop comparing yourself to some false rule that says you have to date x number of women by 2012. That kind of pressure can translate as insecurity to a girl and turn them off.
- Get back on the horse man. You will hear a shitload of no and not interested before you find the right person. Dont take it personal either, its the girl trying to tell you that you two just dont click. Trying to build a relationship on that weak of a basis is destined to fail. Sucks, but tis true. :(

Gamma362

Loomis Fanboy
Reaction score
thnkad masn i really appreciateit but the thing is, i liked this one girl froever and this awas hw fisrt gilr the made me erally happy. like i sdaid in almost `19 years ice krt liked like 3grisl so wtdf right? [lsu this girl was lieterllt th most beautifulest!!!!

ok seriously, you need to sober the fuck up before you post. 19 and 3 girls? that's a damn good track record for your age, I'm 20 and I've only had one girlfriend and the relationship lasted only 3 months. It could be a lot worse for you man, realize this and move on, stop dwelling on the past, and stop getting drunk that's not going to get you anywhere with this situation, all its going to do is depress you even more and make you do something you are going to regret the next morning. you are already not in a great mindset, and booze only makes that worse.

ScrotieMcBoogerballs

Bringer of Storms
Reaction score
Okay so my friend says I fucked up. I was talking with him about the date I had a few weeks back. It was our first date, and near the end I pull up to her house to drop her off. She told me not to get out of the car (normally I would go up to her house with her) because her parents didn't know I was taking her on a date (it's fine, her parents fucking love me) . Anyway, after we talked about having a second date soon I expected her to get out, but she lingered for a while and kind of smiled at me. I was confused and eventually she signaled for me to unlock the door, which I did. Driving home, I had that "AWW FUCK" moment when I realized that maybe she was expecting a kiss to close the date. Telling my friend about this, he agrees with me. Oh well, I'll try to do it on the second date. :wallbash:

I'm a little late on the quote bandwagon here but anyways;

I had the same thing happen to me. I was at a small party that this chick I liked, who liked me, invited me to. My friend and I got disturbingly high twice throughout the day and then at the party got quite drunk. That was the first time I had ever been drunk so I had some problems even keeping my eyes opened and focusing on one thing. Anyways, me and this chick were on the same couch and she was just staring at me but because I was so destroyed I didn't understand the reason. My friend, who was on the other couch, texted me and subtly hinted that I should go for it but I couldn't "crack the code", so to speak, and I just ignored it. I ended up sleeping at my friends place, waking up on his computer table with my pants nowhere to be found. Then over lunch he told me that she wanted it but I was too downright stupid to realize it. Still don't know where the pants are...

Edit: Oh, and a few months after that we started liking each other again and jammed at that one friends place(she's a drummer). I walked her home, we live like a block away from each other but I told her that I lived far away to make it seem like I was doing her a huge favor, and when we got to her place, we just stood there. Saying nothing... I, for some reason, thought it would be a good idea to announce how awkward that particular situation was and slowly back away. So yeah, it's safe to say that I didn't get any from her...

Edit #2:
As I said I'm socially awkward and all around bad at speaking. I can't think of a way to let her down gently. Oh and she all ready made a point of letting me know that she doesn't handle rejection well i.e. she will get depressed or something I guess. :/

This is happening to me right now. I'm a very socially awkward person and usually say the wrong things. This one girl who, last year, asked me to be her "screw buddy", is into me again, but I don't know if I'm into her, or want to be. Figuratively and literally. She is also struggling with depression and I've talked her out of suicide a few times so I don't know how I should handle this.

Oh, and just to further prove how socially awkward I am, when she asked to me to be her screw buddy, I said, and I quote, "I'm not nearly as well endowed as I seem...". Which is probably one of the worst things I could have said at that moment.

TasmanSam

Reaction score
Guys I am living proof that gawky clumsy guys can get a girlfriend, just go for it and put yourself out there. I was chasing my current girlfriend for most of this year, I even nearly gave up at a few points because I felt I "wasn't good enough" or too gawky etc, but no I kept at it and now we are in a very happy relationship.

Keep at it guys, there is hope for us all :yesway:

EDIT: should also mention she is smoking hot and plays Bass Guitar better than most black people. Winning? I think yes.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
Guys I am living proof that gawky clumsy guys can get a girlfriend, just go for it and put yourself out there. I was chasing my current girlfriend for most of this year, I even nearly gave up at a few points because I felt I "wasn't good enough" or too gawky etc, but no I kept at it and now we are in a very happy relationship.

Keep at it guys, there is hope for us all :yesway:

EDIT: should also mention she is smoking hot and plays Bass Guitar better than most black people. Winning? I think yes.

:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

That's right duder. If you aren't ugly to the point of instant rejection, then you ALWAYS have a chance! :lol:

Latest posts

')