SS Love and Relationships Thread

Koloss85

The Doomslayer
Reaction score
^a hangover isn't an illness. But for the same of argument, we say she's sick. She should absolutely get he benefit of the doubt IF she had made a counter offer and said to set something up for another time. She didn't. That shows disinterest at the least. Why waste time on some who's not interested in you? (Not to mention, disrespectful)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but your attitude towards this seems very bitter. Be rational here, someone that's sick isn't going to be thinking "Holy shit, I should set up a new date RIGHT NOW!"

No, you sit there coughing/puking/shitting until you're better, and then call people up and be like 'yo, hangouts?'

Koloss85

The Doomslayer
Reaction score
Well, I assure you, I'm not bitter. I'm not even involved in the situation.
Tell you what, it's been about enough time by now to recover from a hangover, lets see if she initiates a another date with this gentleman. ..

But the fact remains even when hungover, it takes about 30 seconds and no energy to even text saying you're not feeling well and ask for a rain check. It was disrespectful no matter how you slice it.
Once again, I'm not mad or bitter, I don't even know these people. Just calling it like I see it.

zero_end

Lurker
Reaction score
Most girls in this town are club skanks and I don't have to tell you the kind of orange, shark testosterone injecting monstrosities they're attracted to.

Sounds like The Jersey Shore. I've watched that tv show for about 5 minutes and I've felt how millions of my brain cells died, like worse than a hardcore tequila bing!

To you and the rest of the SS comunnity: those type of skanks are so not worth it; your time, energy & resources. Even if any of you are into one nite stands, they're so not worth it, trust me :noplease: better options out there :agreed:

zero_end

Lurker
Reaction score
Well, I assure you, I'm not bitter. I'm not even involved in the situation.
Tell you what, it's been about enough time by now to recover from a hangover, lets see if she initiates a another date with this gentleman. ..

But the fact remains even when hungover, it takes about 30 seconds and no energy to even text saying you're not feeling well and ask for a rain check. It was disrespectful no matter how you slice it.
Once again, I'm not mad or bitter, I don't even know these people. Just calling it like I see it.

Yep, that´s life. You have to learn form it and move on, face held high and look for better chances :cheers:

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
Has she given you previous reason to believe her to be a liar? If you like this girl, why aren't you giving her the benefit of the doubt? If I had arranged to have lunch with someone and they had to cancel because of an illness, I wouldn't say 'fuck this bitch', I'd just let them set a time to try again. What do you have to lose? It isn't like a lunch date not happening is some massive crushing defeat.

Without getting into the whole thing, yes she has. It's kind of been an ongoing thing for a while now and this is the same MO as before. Make date, happy times. Date comes around, complete cessation of communication until after it's too late to reschedule for that day. Some BS to come later.

Like you say it's not a crushing defeat and it's not like I've ever turned down something good to make a date with her, I just don't have any patience left for it so I'm done and looking elsewhere.

Koloss85

The Doomslayer
Reaction score
Without getting into the whole thing, yes she has. It's kind of been an ongoing thing for a while now and this is the same MO as before. Make date, happy times. Date comes around, complete cessation of communication until after it's too late to reschedule for that day. Some BS to come later.

Like you say it's not a crushing defeat and it's not like I've ever turned down something good to make a date with her, I just don't have any patience left for it so I'm done and looking elsewhere.

Thatta boy. Head up.:yesway:

Metal_Webb

Needs more strings
Reaction score
Sounds like The Jersey Shore. I've watched that tv show for about 5 minutes and I've felt how millions of my brain cells died, like worse than a hardcore tequila bing!

Just to give you an idea, here's 2 photos from local nightclubs showing both sides of the gender coin

196171_10151289663428194_1662533099_n.jpg

531942_459028624134399_803211786_n.jpg

This is what we have to deal with around here :lol::lol::lol:

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
Look at that orange STD dispensary with the fake tits. God I hate this town.

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score

ah, then that changes my recommendation. Now I'd say ignore her calls/texts/etc and if she asks what your deal is, say you aren't interested and leave it at that. That kind of shit is definitely not worth your time.

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
It was a bit insensitive.

I'll think about getting back out there in a couple months. I need some "me" time for awhile.

I'd gotten some numbers and had some moments of real chemistry with other people since all that started in July-but never took anything further. I learned through those moments that I "still have it" so that was at least encouraging. I'm honestly not ready for anything quite yet.

Hey dude, didn't mean to be insensative! Just saying, I've been on the wrong end of that kind of breakup once before, and the thing that ate me up the most was how easy I was to be put aside. I did the wrong thing and attached her shitty attitude to my own personal identity, and carried it around in the form of baggage longer than I needed to. By all means, take some time for yourself, just don't let any good things pass you buy because youre too busy feeling sorry like I did. I personally now find it easier to rip the bandaid off than drag it out. Either way, that's a shit situation, was just trying to remind you that they keep making more women :yesway:. Good luck man!

texshred777

Reaction score
Hey dude, didn't mean to be insensative! Just saying, I've been on the wrong end of that kind of breakup once before, and the thing that ate me up the most was how easy I was to be put aside. I did the wrong thing and attached her shitty attitude to my own personal identity, and carried it around in the form of baggage longer than I needed to. By all means, take some time for yourself, just don't let any good things pass you buy because youre too busy feeling sorry like I did. I personally now find it easier to rip the bandaid off than drag it out. Either way, that's a shit situation, was just trying to remind you that they keep making more women :yesway:. Good luck man!

LOL.

I was referring to her post being insensitive. I didn't disagree with anything you said. :yesway:

edit:
I've had opportunities to move on and either go out on dates or sleep around. I just want to be a more complete and happy person in my own right. I don't want to be with anyone right now, despite that I am lonely.

')