SS Love and Relationships Thread

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Yeah they just like to fuck with people. They put on a nice face but secretly they are stabbing you in the back.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nolow

Reaction score
Girls can't be insensitive cunts for no reason. Its best just to tell them that in a harsh manner, and them remove them from your life.

I would turn gay if I could, most women date and go out with guys without any purpose or feeling. Women are pressured that they need to be in a relationship, they do so, and continuesly move on without though, their programmed to do so. I know people round here have experienced that.

Most people's lives are actually that boring that they need break ups to spice things up.... it's really sad.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I would turn gay if I could, most women date and go out with guys without any purpose or feeling. Women are pressured that they need to be in a relationship, they do so, and continuesly move on without though, their programmed to do so. I know people round here have experienced that.

Most people's lives are actually that boring that they need break ups to spice things up.... it's really sad.

Same man. I'm so close to just being gay. :lol: Unfortunately I can't get that close...:ugh:

Nah women are great, but the vast majority are hormonally insane. I know this sounds sexist, but I've spoken to many women who agree. Its just the way we're biologically engineered.

nolow

Reaction score
Same man. I'm so close to just being gay. :lol: Unfortunately I can't get that close...:ugh:

Nah women are great, but the vast majority are hormonally insane. I know this sounds sexist, but I've spoken to many women who agree. Its just the way we're biologically engineered.

LOL, some women are great indeed, but not enough.

Most of it is due to the morals, lack of dignity and culture in our country.

EDIT; God, I most sound like a asshole.

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score
LOL, some people are great indeed, but not enough.

Most of it is due to the morals, lack of dignity and culture in our country.

EDIT; God, I most sound like a asshole.

Fixed. Plenty of dudes are reprehensible people as well. I suppose guys just tend to notice it more often in women because guys want to stick their dick in them and are disappointed when it turns out she's exactly like 95% of everyone else: crap.

Cuda

Macross Music Maniac
Reaction score
Hahaha oh the tags...

So this old friend of mine...well she's been breaking up with her bf every few months. All her bfs have been pieces of shit really. She makes any excuse why she won't give me a chance but uses any excuse to stay with the losers. Should I feel insulted and vexed? I mean I'm getting used to do all the stuff her bf should be doing, but not getting sex.

I even took her bf to a job interview. Spent my last $10 in gas and found out it was for pyramid selling. Then he asked me to give him a ride to his moms work. He didn't know what building lol. Anyways is it wrong to use that as a reason to stop talking to the douche?

RaceCar

Que te jodas.
Reaction score
Hahaha oh the tags...

So this old friend of mine...well she's been breaking up with her bf every few months. All her bfs have been pieces of shit really. She makes any excuse why she won't give me a chance but uses any excuse to stay with the losers. Should I feel insulted and vexed? I mean I'm getting used to do all the stuff her bf should be doing, but not getting sex.

I even took her bf to a job interview. Spent my last $10 in gas and found out it was for pyramid selling. Then he asked me to give him a ride to his moms work. He didn't know what building lol. Anyways is it wrong to use that as a reason to stop talking to the douche?

Sounds like more than a "friend" to me...

Also, you WHAT?!?!....are you close with her bf?

If I were in your shoes, I'd definitely feel insulted. I would give up on her and look for someone else. I bet the moment you do that, she'll become interested in you. "People want what they can't have." And then when they get it, 99% of the time they get bored with it, the chase is done.

Cuda

Macross Music Maniac
Reaction score
Yeah we flirt around quite a bit. There's alsways been some reason we never hooked up.

I'm not close to her bf. We all would hang out and smoke and play old video games and i'd take them to shows with me. You know, can't hang with my old friend without her bf lol.

I've tried that advice and she seems supportive. But it's never worked out with the other women I pursue. I dunno women seem to make a list of what they want in their head. I match all but one criteria and it's no go.

Having a big penis sucks really. It's like nukes. Everyone around the world wants one, talks about using it but never give clearance to launch the damn thing.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Fixed. Plenty of dudes are reprehensible people as well. I suppose guys just tend to notice it more often in women because guys want to stick their dick in them and are disappointed when it turns out she's exactly like 95% of everyone else: crap.

Oh dudes can be bastards too, but women and men are different in these ways. For instance, men cheat on girls but it tends to just happen once. Women seem to cheat more often and over longer periods of time than men. I just think women can be a bit more harsher in what they do to men than the other way around. This comes from personal experience anyway, in both my own relationships and talking to friends. I don't want it to seem like I'm being sexist, I'm not saying all women definitely are like this, its just what I've seen.

Fzau

Unleash the proggies
Reaction score
H O L Y SHIT :eek: :scream:
That is pretty much how I feel right now :D

EDIT: Still do.. 'twas a dream? Nay, it actually happened.

PyramidSmasher

Chess Dragon
Reaction score
I could easily get with this one girl that I like, and probably date her, but shes immature and hoe-ish. She may not cheat, but I know she'd want to, and probably wouldn't be a very good investment of my time.

FACEPALM.

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
LMAO

several bouts of essentially what would be murder if not for the shells, and then he rapes the damned female and tosses her off a tree when hes done!

Priceless.

renzoip

I Am the Table
Reaction score
I could easily get with this one girl that I like, and probably date her, but shes immature and hoe-ish. She may not cheat, but I know she'd want to, and probably wouldn't be a very good investment of my time.

FACEPALM.

It depends on how you see it. I had the same dilemma a few months ago. There was a girl who was really cute and fun to be with on one hand, but immature and loose on the other. Basically, I dated her for two weeks; we hung out, had fun, and had tons of sex. I knew it wasn't gonna go anywhere, but I figured I would make the best of it while it lasted without getting attached.

PyramidSmasher

Chess Dragon
Reaction score
It depends on how you see it. I had the same dilemma a few months ago. There was a girl who was really cute and fun to be with on one hand, but immature and loose on the other. Basically, I dated her for two weeks; we hung out, had fun, and had tons of sex. I knew it wasn't gonna go anywhere, but I figured I would make the best of it while it lasted without getting attached.

LOL

YES

lookralphsbak

Reaction score
Today is probably the first time I've ventured out of the 1st section on this forum (exception to the new members thread). I was in a relationship but we decided to take a break because she couldn't commit to a relationship with school and deciding what she wanted to do with her life (she's a senior in college and I'm 24 with a job). She and I used to intern together at Earache records so we had a lot in common: metal, music industry career goals, both love guitar, passion for music, etc. A couple weeks ago we we're at a party and I got drunk and we got in a fight. I guess I grabbed her arm and she got really pissed, I got upset and I remember leaning against the wall near the front door with an upset face. Anyway things seemed normal the next day when we woke up, but I guess later on things were kinda not normal and that night things weren't right... The following day she ended everything. I miss her so much and even though she said "forget about us ever getting back together, not happening, not now, not then, not ever" I'm not gonna give up on her. I'm sure she has lost all interest in me but I'm gonna try and prove to her that I'm worth a second chance and if that fails then I'm gonna try and at least fix our friendship. She means a lot to me and a lot of people tell me I should give up and forget her but it's hard.

Latest posts

')