SS Love and Relationships Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
I think I am one of the few who only dates once in awhile and is content with single life most of the time. Don't get me wrong, I would love to find some amazing woman, but lets face it, this is Connecticut. Every woman here is, well, not very lady like in their actions.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I think I am one of the few who only dates once in awhile and is content with single life most of the time. Don't get me wrong, I would love to find some amazing woman, but lets face it, this is Connecticut. Every woman here is, well, not very lady like in their actions.

I was content between mid-2008, until last Fall when all this shit started going down. I mean c'mon, I wasn't gonna have a chance at a girl who was cute, an ex-cheerleader, knows German, likes Boy Meets World, cooks good macaroni and can shoot a gun just because I was "content." That'd be fucking stupid!

Gamma362

Loomis Fanboy
Reaction score

that's a really extreme and untrue statement if you ask me. I've met some really great women in this state.

Joe McQuay

Reaction score
Probably a superb idea, but some individuals are nevertheless going to overlook this thread and make their individual thread... Cuz they don't fucking take advantage of the lookup function.
If it's a rule that all love/relationship shit be posted here, as well as the rule is enforced, then I could see it working. very good notion Tiger.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I borrowed my friend's girlfriend the other night to play "decoder ring" for a conversation that happened between me and my lady-friend, because lately it's been all :

frymeme.jpg

And after a while, that gets REALLY old, REALLY fast :lol: Unfortunately, even SHE wasn't much help as she could see it being flirting as I kind of have (I've also been flirting with her since I do still care for her and WOULD like to get back together) but it could also just being nice so things aren't awkward. Her advice was to just play it cool, and if she does come to the wedding with me and things go well, maybe talk with her and see what the chances of it happening are; which this was kind of the plan I'd been formulating for a bit anyways, so I like to think I'm thinking clearly as to not fuck this up.

My biggest fear right now is if there's someone else, in which case scenario I really can't do anything and in Chris' infamous words, "must deal with the pork I receive." And don't bother suggesting creepin' or anything of the sort because she's admitted to me that she doesn't care to make things public and that it doesn't matter if it's online, so there.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Damn dude. That is a real mind fuck. Just keep being cool and dont tip your hand too early.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Which one, I'm only playing 8 different ones :lol: I feel like I've got so many different hands at play; one in love life, another is that I'm interviewing for a new job immediately after my shift at my current one ends (that's been a blast to keep quiet around my work) as well as schoolwork and such.

But I'm doing my best to keep calm and carry on :yesway:

PyramidSmasher

Chess Dragon
Reaction score
Total apathy towards women lately. I spent the night wiht one of the most beautiful ones I know and just didnt care. I need help man

edit: this has been the same about all aspects of my life.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Awesome. Gf is visiting in 3 days, so what does she do? Ends the relationship. Goddamn I need a beer. And a rock.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
That sucks to hear dude :(

Dude you have no idea the kind of mindfuck this girl did to me. Its bad enough that I dont want to date women for a while. Its bad enough that I found myself making compromises that I normally never would have agreed to. Fuck her and her bullshit. Im so sick and tired of being that nice guy that perpetually gets stepped over and on in favor of some asshole that treats her like shit. Im fucking tired of women then come crying to me when it happens.

Ah fuck it. Im gonna try dating a couple of guys to see if there is any less shallowness and metaphorical fecophilia. I doubt it though, because Im positive that all people suck, regardless of gender.

I should just marry my hand and get it over with......

avenger

Reaction score
I say just go single, its easy enough to gather a list of "friends" if you know what I mean. Plus you save a shit load of money and have nothing holding you down.

Damn if I am ever single again I am playing the field tell I die.

:D

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
Dude you have no idea the kind of mindfuck this girl did to me. Its bad enough that I dont want to date women for a while. Its bad enough that I found myself making compromises that I normally never would have agreed to. Fuck her and her bullshit. Im so sick and tired of being that nice guy that perpetually gets stepped over and on in favor of some asshole that treats her like shit. Im fucking tired of women then come crying to me when it happens.

Ah fuck it. Im gonna try dating a couple of guys to see if there is any less shallowness and metaphorical fecophilia. I doubt it though, because Im positive that all people suck, regardless of gender.

Quickly, make her know she is being the asshole piece of shit before she says you are and never sees what she truly did.

Gamma362

Loomis Fanboy
Reaction score

Honestly man, you should have cut her loose when she said she doesn't know if you can be together because of the drama in your life. If she really cared she wouldn't have said that, she would have wanted to help you.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Yeah, I know man. I just had a 3 hour txt fight with her. We cleared the air and are gonna do the friend thing. Meh, I still get a free taco dinner and a day in Nevada out of it that way. I have a thing for traveling, so thats not such a bad deal. And I just got hit up about some comfort sex. We shall see how that goes.

Gamma362

Loomis Fanboy
Reaction score
Yeah, I know man. I just had a 3 hour txt fight with her. We cleared the air and are gonna do the friend thing. Meh, I still get a free taco dinner and a day in Nevada out of it that way. I have a thing for traveling, so thats not such a bad deal. And I just got hit up about some comfort sex. We shall see how that goes.

I'm telling you right now the friend thing does not work. Me and my ex tried that at first, we haven't talked in 4 months. we are polite to each other when we are around each other since we have the same friends (though admittedly i kinda cut off contact with them when summer started due to some personal reasons) but really its not something that works.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Man this girl is a trip. Apparently she wants to hang out, screw and do the FWB thing while she is visiting. Whatever. Im cant say no to a nice rack. Im not one to use ppl, but since she wants it, ok. :lol:

')