SS.org's favorite shoes!

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • Tags
    shoeth
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
So what are your favorite style of kicks? Give us the general style and then specific ones you have, if you have that style! My favorite style would personally have to be the Nike Air Max 90. I just love the way it looks and it's probably one of the most comfortable shoe styles I have ever worn. Being somewhat athletic, but wanting to keep it classy, I ordered a custom Nike ID pair that ended up costing $145 before shipping. Yes, I love them that much. :lol: Here's a shitty cell phone pic of the children:
am90cs.jpg

They are babied to death. But that's because this is the most I've ever invested in a pair of shoes. :lol:

So....anyone else? :wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
interesting..

well, i am still hunting for a pair of original unused BNIB Air Jordan 4 or 5 as this is my favourite shoe

to wear i dig boots like timberland or boots like cowboy boots (funky skin job of course!!!)

for sport, anything nike will just do me fine!!!

xXxPriestessxXx

One Among the Fence
Contributor
Reaction score
My Nike Shox are my favorite pair of sneakers. I say that because the first pair I had lasted for 4 years with almost no sign of wear and tear. I ran almost 6 miles daily in them, played sports in them, and wore them for general purposes and the looked almost new. I have recently bought my second pair and these seem to be following the same suit. :)

If we are going on looks though, my favorite pair are these:
IMG_1045.jpg

kung_fu

Vulcan Lute God
Reaction score
I usually end up purchasing brown skate shoes, currently sporting some Airwalk "Snow" skate shoes. They're waterproof and have built in "thinsulation", which should come in handy around winter.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I'm looking to get this pair or something similar after a few payoffs and purchases of guitar gear. Why do shoes have to be so damn expensive?! :lol:

dsc019699.jpg

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I've been rocking Nike Blazer Low-tops for a while now :

nike-blazer-low-black-01.jpg

Along with those, for formal events I wear my Nike "Boba Fett" dunks :

nike_dunk_boba_fett.jpg

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
The lows usually go for around $75. Atleast that's what I've seen them at.

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
actually my avatar cowboy boots are teh most expensive ones i would dare to buy and not wear, but i think they are pretty awesome!!!

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
Very creative thread. I've been using almost exclusively ordinary red or brown all stars :)

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I wear whatever I can find with a high enough heel, wide enough footprint, and a decent style.

I used to "play basketball" and thus wore those shoes, then since have worn skate shoes for a while. I went shopping to retire my currently-beaten-up lakai's, but couldn't find quite what i was looking for. 1 pair of Adidas came close, but this stupid velcro thingy ruined it :(.

I have 10W feet, you'd think it wouldn't be too hard!

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I know a couple people with pretty big feet, it's no fun.

I wore 12's until I found out that I wore 12's to accomodate my wide foot - it explained the crease I'd always get in the toe, where the laces start. Thanks sport-check employee!

The same guy also hooked me up with a sweeet pair of adidas skate shoes that are the only shoes I've ever been complimented on :yesway:.

I'm tempted to order some shoes online now, Just because I really need new ones lol.

')