SS.org's favorite shoes!

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • Tags
    shoeth
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love me some fat, cushy, oversized skate shoes.

My favorite I've ever owned were DC's, but I've been rocking a pair of Vans the last few months and they've served me well. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bungle

Sir Roger Moore, KBE
Reaction score
I love my Pony sneakers, but I cannot get them here in Sydney anymore. I've tried eBay, but I've only been able to find horrible colour combinations (red/green, pink/blue, etc) and I just want black/white. Le cry.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Forgot to add that my second pair of shoes are just black and white Vans slip-ons. Very comfy.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love my Pony sneakers, but I cannot get them here in Sydney anymore. I've tried eBay, but I've only been able to find horrible colour combinations (red/green, pink/blue, etc) and I just want black/white. Le cry.

Funny you mention Ponys... the last pair of shoes I had before my Vans were a black and red pair I got at Goodwill. :lol:

-K4G-

Go Auckland Blues!
Reaction score
My favourite rite now is my black Nike SB's with gum soles. Very comfy.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
these are pretty cool

bad_brains.jpg

same with these

frogs1.jpg

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
i know this is going to sound unbelievably gay, but i love my crocs.

Depending on the weather, I'm with you. I spent an entire summer in flip-flops until I tripped over a trailer-gate and cracked my big toe-nail in half. The next year, I got crocs and we've had a pleasant couple years together. :wub:

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
boty_panske_globe_007_p.JPG

Not this exact color, but I've had 3 pairs of this model of shoes. I love them so much, so comfy.
I always tend to have red shoe laces with mine

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
:ugh: Yikes at most of this stuff! :eek: What are you all going break dancing with Kid 'n' Play?! :lol:

Metal = boots, silly rabbits.

oakle141996_56347_lg.jpg

^
Oakley Gatling. :agreed:

Zak1233

Contributor
Reaction score
Anything Nike really, mainly hi-tops though like dunks, jordans, or air force 1's
For skating
nike-sb-zoom-tre-ad-oregon-ducks-footwear.jpg

For casual-ness (I wanted to buy 2 pairs of these I loved them so much :lol:)
air-jordan-1-hall-of-fame-3.jpg

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
Every man should own a pair of Vans Slip ons. I also have a pair of camo etnies that I've had since like 2004, which is crazy since most shoes don't last me more than 6 months. I need to get something new though, that is really comfortable. I've been considering getting some basketball shoes since they're so padded, I've been wearing skate shoes since I was in middle school, and they just aren't very comfortable when you're jumping around and stomping shit on stage every night, my feet take a fucking beating.

Latest posts

')