SSO Meetup in Vancouver?

• Thread starter Stealthdjentstic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Just so you guys still know, as long as we can nail down dates early enough, I'm totally down for this. I've got a shit-ton of paid vacation time to use and I haven't been outside the Yukon in 2 years now. This would give me an opportunity to hang out with SS.org peeps, as well as to go to Kelowna for a couple days and visit friends in my old stomping grounds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
We're thinking sometime in May on a saturday as that works best for most people.

If you're down PM me your facebook addy so I can throw you all in the thread :)

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
May is too early for me, unfortunately, it would probably have to be sometime in the middle of June at the earliest.

Pewtershmit

Reaction score
I think i recognize some people in here!

if you guys are up for it I'd be willing to host it at R&R. Probably on a Friday or Saturday around 6. We can crank the snot out of the amps, bring our coolest axes and maybe grab some food.

muffgoat on here also works at the store. I'm sure you'd recognize him if you've been to the store, 6'7 with dreadlocks. He is in a band with Leo (Durero) as well!

Reaction score
Yeah I've ran into Muffgoat before and Leo used to teach me guitar (if anyones looking for a teacher I'd recommend him!).

PM me your facebook name and I'll add you so I can throw you into our conversation on there. It would be AWESOME if we could do it at R&R. You guys have some sick amps!

abstract

Reaction score
I'll be there. It'd be awesome if it were at R&R, which is near my place. I'd love to have a go at cranking "the snot" out of those sexy ENGLs you have there. I don't know how I'll be able to stop myself from bringing more than one guitar though. Oh well... it's an SSO meet and I only have one 7. :lol:

Edit: Just now realized this is on the 7th day of the month. Man am I slow. Maybe we should have the next one on July 7th at 7 PM?

Pewtershmit

Reaction score
So its a go. Curt (muffgoat) is in as well.

So I figure any day we close at 6 ( Friday or Saturday) works for us.

I don't know if you guys want to order some pizza's or something but I'm game for anything.

I'll supply the place, you guys pick the day and if you guys have any other ideas let me know. I'll let you guys spread the word.

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
Oh dam. Now I think I haveeeee to go if its there. I still haven't been to R&R before =(

squid-boy

Reaction score
I think i recognize some people in here!

if you guys are up for it I'd be willing to host it at R&R. Probably on a Friday or Saturday around 6. We can crank the snot out of the amps, bring our coolest axes and maybe grab some food.

muffgoat on here also works at the store. I'm sure you'd recognize him if you've been to the store, 6'7 with dreadlocks. He is in a band with Leo (Durero) as well!

Curt and myself ran towards each other just outside of a venue in Courtenay for a big ol' man-love hug, but to my surprise, he lifted me up and twirled me around. Shit was scary.

Reaction score
So its a go. Curt (muffgoat) is in as well.

So I figure any day we close at 6 ( Friday or Saturday) works for us.

I don't know if you guys want to order some pizza's or something but I'm game for anything.

I'll supply the place, you guys pick the day and if you guys have any other ideas let me know. I'll let you guys spread the word.

Saturday may 7th?

')