Starting a Christian Band (in the Los Angeles area)

leilani93063

Reaction score
I am looking to start a Contemporary Christian worship band, geared towards spurring revival in the SFV. This would be similar to Hillsong and Jesus Culture, but the most important thing is the anointing of the Holy Spirit on the music.

I am looking for a few guitarists (acoustic and electric), bassist, keyboardist, drummer, and singers. I am looking for people who are sold out for Jesus, Spirit Filled and anointed to lead worship, who are passionate about sharing the love of Christ and revival (seeing our cities transformed by the glory of God), who know and seek a greater revelation of the Father's love.

I am a singer with a passion to see people encounter the love and presence of God. I feel called to be a worship leader and ultimately plan to put on concerts where people can have these encounters. If you have a similar vision and have one of the talents mentioned above, please email me with information about yourself (your walk with the Lord, your beliefs, your vision and calling, your musical experience, and your availability).

Thank you and God bless you!

P.S. I am currently looking for FREE rehearsal space (since this would be a ministry). If anyone knows of or has a rehearsal space, please let me know.

Attachments

• 188008_168437316539295_4082310_n.jpg
    188008_168437316539295_4082310_n.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')