Steam Summer Sale 2013: Starting July 11th!

• Thread starter Bigsby
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bigsby

Nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
So apparently Valve has confirmed somewhere that the Steam Summer Sale will start on Thursday, July 11th! so i thought you guys might like a heads up to prepare your wallets :lol:
I was going to post this in the Steam Megathread but i wasn't sure if it's just for posting steam ID's or what so i figured i would just make a new thread

So since the sale doesn't start until tomorrow: what games are you guys looking forward to going on sale? i'm looking forward to getting Skyrim, Borderlands 2 and the Torchlight games :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Butterscotch

Reaction score
Since I just got an awesome new computer yesterday that can actually run good games, I am soooooo excited for this.

I am hoping to grab Skyrim and am also hoping for Bioshock Infinite to be on some sort of discounted price. And yeah, grab Torchlight II if you can. It's a very entertaining game.

ferret

Reaction score
My wallet just cried out in pain.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Will probably pick up FF7 if it gets on sale, seeing as it was just added, hopefully Kerbal pops up for 50% or something as well.

Bigsby

Nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
My wallet just cried out in pain.

QFmIA5q.gif

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
no-steam-no-comic.jpg

Good thing I just got a nice raise. I'm gonna need it. :lol:

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
Well they timed this well.

Though, there's nothing I really want right now except for Deadpool, Euro Truck Simulator.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Euro Truck Simulator.

You know, even though the market is still saturated with a lot of terrible AAA games, it warms my heart to know that something like this could get made, get reasonably good reviews AND have decent sales.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
I stayed with a friend while I was in Austin, and he played some for us.

it was amazing.

The Atomic Ass

Redefining Sound
Reaction score
I have the Steam sale antidote.

attachment.php

(parenthesis means negative)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    5 KB · Views: 172

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
I just made my wishlist for tomorrow

Deadpool
Resident Evil Revelations
Euro Truck Sim 2

Train Simulator 2013 sans all ....ing DLC.

SkyIllusion

Maine Music Teacher
Reaction score
There will be no sale, instead, Half-Life 3.

But really, I'll definitely be picking up the Borderlands 2 DLC if it goes up for sale since I finally hit the level cap and have nowhere to go. And like Fiction, I have some plans to get FF7 since i can no longer play my PSX copy, haha.

Labrie

King of the Swing
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind skyrim dlc at a discounted price. I've been waiting play it for awhile but I'm not paying full price for it.

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
Borderlands 2 and Bioshock Infinite. Already have everything else I want :lol: OH. Maybe Kerbal Space Program, it looks ....in hilarious and pretty thoughtful/rewarding. Check it out if you see it up :yesway:

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Will probably pick up FF7 if it gets on sale, seeing as it was just added, hopefully Kerbal pops up for 50% or something as well.

Man, I would not have known about them putting FF7 up unless you mentioned it. I don't know whether I should buy it now and play it for the 100th time, or if I should wait to see if it goes one sale... it's kind of hard to say no to $12 either way - that's about as good as I need it to be, but I'll still kick myself a little if I see it for $2 or $3 later :lol:

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Yeah I'll buy it either way, I decided I'll just wait to see if it pops up on sale. I actually loaded my old save on my playstation a few weeks ago with everyone ranging level 89-97 and everything finished... I spent so much time as a child on that, I wish I hadn't lost my disc 2, otherwise i'd just play it on my playstation.

Local Astronaut
Reaction score
Awesome, time to buy more games I'll probably never play!

:(

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
Yeah I'll buy it either way, I decided I'll just wait to see if it pops up on sale. I actually loaded my old save on my playstation a few weeks ago with everyone ranging level 89-97 and everything finished... I spent so much time as a child on that, I wish I hadn't lost my disc 2, otherwise i'd just play it on my playstation.

TBH I find the music on the playstation version to be better, but I'd get it on PC if it does end up in the sale somehow. :p

')