Steam Summer Sale 2013: Starting July 11th!

• Thread starter Bigsby
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Aevolve

Yugen.
Reaction score
So far I've only picked up the Borderlands 2 Season Pass and To the Moon. My current terrible hotel WiFi is making it way harder than necessary to install the DLC and get playing... :mad:

SpaseMoonkey

Reaction score
And it starts...

Bioshock 1 and 2, No Time To Explain, DLC Quest, Bionic Commando Rearmed, and Bastion.

Bigsby

Nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
i've only purchased Borderlands 2 and the Counter Strike complete collection so far, i'm still debating pulling the trigger on the Skyrim legendary edition

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Skyrim: Legendary edition, Age of Empires II: HD Edition and Company of Heroes are what I've gotten so far.

I'm not sure if it's fortunate for me or not that I lost $40 last week and have very limited funds right now. :lol:

I missed my opportunity to get Borderlands 2 for $10, though. :/

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
Oh cock.

Laptop back from the menders tomorrow and now this.

Pay day on Monday though.

:idea:

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
Wow today's deals are looking pretty good! I bought FEZ, because IDGAF. :lol:

If I had more money I'd get Farcry 3 on the flash sale. Ah well.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
I just remembered I had to pay for the Minecraft Server Brain and i play on.

That money went to Saints Row the Third.

flint757

Reaction score
Did you get Skyrim during or after the flash sale? I got legendary for $35. Pretty sweet deal.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
If anyone buys me FF7 and/or the Tiny Tina BL2 DLC, I'll send you a few of my band shirts :wub: lol jk i know noone would go for that. damned unemployment.

Reaction score
Just got Sleeping Dogs, Bully, Surgeon Sim, and Hotline Miami for 15 bucks and some change :yesway:

My wallet better be prepared for a beating. And I'm supposed to be saving up for a car and my Warwick. This is not good! Every goddamned year... :lol:

flint757

Reaction score
I grabbed Far Cry 1, 2 and 3, Crysis 1, Bioshock Infinite, the cave, amnesia, and Bioshock 2. Earlier I had grabbed Skyrim and last week I grabbed Borderland 1, 2 and season pass for a dirt cheap deal on Amazon.

A few of these games I own on my PS3, but I'm trying to move things over to my PC and keep my PS3 for multimedia, exclusives, fighting and racing games. :lol: Everything else deserves better graphics and a keyboard/mouse. :lol:

flint757

Reaction score
Just got Sleeping Dogs, Bully, Surgeon Sim, and Hotline Miami for 15 bucks and some change :yesway:

My wallet better be prepared for a beating. And I'm supposed to be saving up for a car and my Warwick. This is not good! Every goddamned year... :lol:

Sleeping dog is an awesome game. Post up how Bully is when you get a chance to play it. I'm very curious.

')