Stereo LIVE Guitars + IEM

UltimaWeapon

yolo-swag-3000
Reaction score
Hi. We have a summer break from gigging right now and wanted to upgrade our rack live system for proper stereo.
The last few gigs we have decided that we need to switch panoramas during live shows because when the Solo hits it stays on one side and it sounds empty (dull), also the same problem with the cleans.
We want to be set L and R but when the solo comes in the solo should switch to the middle with the rhytms... the catch is we have stereo IEM so while we are monitoring ourselves the in ear mix should stay all the time in the center.
How is this possible to achieve? Or route?
I personally use Helix Lt and my co-guitar player FM3. running through a splitter into a behringer X32 and into our IEM. My first thought would be to use 2 xlrs as stereo which would go into our splitter and then into our mixer and then 2 line (jack cables) into another patchbay or splitter which would go into our in ears and do presets on both units where only the XLRs would change the L+R sides while the Jack Outpurs would stay in center...
If you have any other idea or experience to share it would be awesome!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')