Sterling Jp7

• Thread starter nikolazjalic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lewstherin006

Reaction score
The Jp70s will ship out on the 25th to the independent dealers. So if you want one, get in touch with a dealer near you and make sure you get one!

Sean Ashe

Reaction score
Sterling sent me a loaner JP70 to demo/review on my Youtube and it arrived yesterday. It. is. Awesome.

Next week I'll be posting a thread :) Doing a demo and full review covering everything.

They knocked it out of the park with this guitar. Seriously. :hbang:

lewstherin006

Reaction score
contrapposto said:
Just ordered mine in trans green from Eric Clemenzi the other day! Stoked for the new guitar.

awesome me too ! I'm kinda getting impatient waiting for it I want to play it ! I also ordered a set of bkp black hawks from Axe palace for mine also!

Posted from Sevenstring.org App for Android

Reaction score
awesome me too ! I'm kinda getting impatient waiting for it I want to play it ! I also ordered a set of bkp black hawks from Axe palace for mine also!

Posted from Sevenstring.org App for Android

I think I'm gonna go the Liquifire/Crunch route... we'll have to compare and contrast tones later on.

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
I walked into my local guitar shop the other day for some new strings and what did I manage to find on the wall...TWO Jp70's, in both colors!

First impression: I hate .09 gauge strings, seriously. Felt like rubber bands on this guitar, but that is to be expected of a stock instrument.

The neck feels amazing - in comparison to my Universe it has a little more rounded shoulders.

The fretjob on these is pretty damn good. Like, wow, really good - I looked down the neck to check for inconsistencies and it is just completely smooth from 1st to the 24th fret. Really impressive.

It plays very smooth, good action, bends were super easy and fluid (Although that might have to do with those slinky-ass strings!), and overall, a very comfortable guitar. Almost no flaws in it whatsoever...

REALLY tempted to go get one of these now. Great job Sterling.

')