STFU Dave Mustaine! GWAR saying what was on all our minds.

Goatchrist

Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
When a guy with an alien cuddlefish codpiece thinks your view points are crazy it may be time to reassess them.

I'm disappointed he didn't just tell Dave to "put a plug in it".

groph

Reaction score
inb4 Dave comes in saying "FUCK YOU GWAR, STEPPIN ON MY FREE SPEECH! I THOUGHT THIS WAS 'MURRICA!"

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
I love Megadeth, Why Can't Dave just keep his mouth shut and stop acting like a Born Again Douche?????:ugh:

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
Political opinions aside for a moment, I really think Mustaine would kick the shit out of that guy in a reptilian second lol.

Ill-Gotten James

Reaction score
I love Megadeth, Why Can't Dave just keep his mouth shut and stop acting like a Born Again Douche?????:ugh:

I second this notion. I have some pretty conservative view points of my own, but I don't go around blasting my opinion to everybody. Especially when my opinion could potentially offend others beliefs. Not cool. Common fucking courtesy Mustaine.

New slogan! DAVE MUSTAINE, PLEASE ABSTAIN!

Don Vito

Reaction score
Fuck you guys, I don't have TV.

Dave Mustaine is my only weekly occurring entertainment.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
God I dislike Dave. Not sure if I dislike him as much as Axl Rose but it's a close race between the two.

Both of them need to shut the hell up though, imo.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Political opinions aside for a moment, I really think Mustaine would kick the shit out of that guy in a reptilian second lol.

Well he is trained in martial arts, but that doesn't mean people should be too scared to tell him he's being a fuckwit, which he is

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
Well he is trained in martial arts, but that doesn't mean people should be too scared to tell him he's being a fuckwit, which he is

That, and you also have to factor in the fact that Glenn Danzig does martial arts as well :lol:

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Fully supportive of this. Dave really does need to shut the fuck up.

Also, knowing martial arts =/= automatically being good at fighting. For instance, if he's taking Karate or Tae Kwon Do, chances are he can't fight for jack shit. Muay Thai, BJJ, Bokator, etc. and he's probably going to be a bit better. But regardless, on nice fist to the chin will put anyone in a daze.

MrGignac

Sonderkommando
Reaction score
"shut the fuck up and strum your guitar" hahaha. my thoughts exactly

Wingchunwarrior

OVER THE LINE!
Reaction score
Fully supportive of this. Dave really does need to shut the fuck up.

Also, knowing martial arts =/= automatically being good at fighting. For instance, if he's taking Karate or Tae Kwon Do, chances are he can't fight for jack shit. Muay Thai, BJJ, Bokator, etc. and he's probably going to be a bit better. But regardless, on nice fist to the chin will put anyone in a daze.

Um a trained dude in karate or tae kwon doe would destroy someone who isn't trained in anything. Against other martial arts they're pretty useless i.e a wrestler but against a normal dude it would prolly go "shin to the chin goodnight".

sage

twerk twerk thall
Reaction score
I interviewed Oderus in Vancouver for a magazine in 1995. He was, without a doubt, the wittiest, quickest, and most intellectually well rounded professional musician I have ever had the pleasure of speaking with. He's gotta be in his early 40's by now. If he ever decides to hang up his foam rubber cock and get into politics, your country will be better off for it.

Wish I still had my old portfolio kicking around. The rag went under long before everything was on the interwebs.

Latest posts

')