Stitch: I just tried Pepsi Max.

• Thread starter Zepp88
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The product remained unavailable in the United States until only recently (The U.S is PepsiCo's native market, and the largest consumer of carbonated soft drinks), where one of its principal ingredients had not yet been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. The ingredient in question—acesulfame potassium—is combined with aspartame to provide the beverage's sweetness.

:shrug: Take a pic of the label stitch

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
Splenda is one formulation of Acesulfame K. There are countless variants, and some of the ones available in the Uk really do taste like sugar - completely unlike sweeteners from 10 years ago, which did taste horrible with a very bitter aftertaste.

I find it hard to believe that America is behind in its sweetener technology - its far easier to believe you've kept it the flavour as US taste is completely different from the UK. Chocolate in the UK is sickly to me. :shrug:

I must also I find it hilarious that America wouldn't let acesulfame k into the country but you have "acceptable levels of arsenic in water". :nuts:

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Coke Zero > Pepsi Max

Coke Zero tastes like real coke, pepsi max has that syntehtic and ficticious taste that light sodas have.

Sorry stitch, but's the truth. Coke Zero owns.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
it was weird but awesome. i'm going to start using that now.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
I saw this stuff in Baltimore. They had two big drink fridges filled with cans of it. Unfortunately it was the diet (read ASS) version.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Pepsi max is for washing cummed mouth

I know it, cause you told me :D

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
I dont know about vodka, its tasteless, I tend to down too much .......:lol:

I don't get it... How is vodka tasteless? It tastes like ass, and rubbing alcohol. That's a taste. And it's ass.

Latest posts

')