Stitch: I just tried Pepsi Max.

• Thread starter Zepp88
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
I dont know about vodka, its tasteless, I tend to down too much .......:lol:

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
I tried to find some Pepsi Max some time ago, but I couldn't! All I could find was the diet version, which I think Stitch or someone else said was the same thing but renamed in the States, or something... It wasn't half bad as far as diet sodas go, but after I had drank a few of them, the chemical taste just bothered me too much. :shrug: Real men drink real soda with real sugar anyway! :D

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
I tried to find some Pepsi Max some time ago, but I couldn't! All I could find was the diet version, which I think Stitch or someone else said was the same thing but renamed in the States, or something... It wasn't half bad as far as diet sodas go, but after I had drank a few of them, the chemical taste just bothered me too much. :shrug: Real men drink real soda with real sugar anyway! :D

Yeah, same drink. Just a different advertisment to make fat, lazy Americans feel better about downing 4-6 of them a day.

;)

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
real men drink booze! :drew:

(and so do uneducated, immature, irresponsible kids but HEY who's counting :lol:)

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score

Oh so you drink jones soda? ;)

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Yeah, same drink. Just a different advertisment to make fat, lazy Americans feel better about downing 4-6 of them a day.

;)

It makes sense. Unfortunately, that is how most of this country works :\

real men drink booze! :drew:

(and so do uneducated, immature, irresponsible kids but HEY who's counting :lol:)

That, too! :hbang:

Oh so you drink jones soda? ;)

I actually do like Jones :)

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
Pepsi Max is the shit. I'm drinking some roght now to get the last of last night out of my system before work. I'm still wired out of my mind. :lol:

Pepsi Max here has no sugar - indeed, almost no calorific value at all per 2litres (<1 calorie). It was originally made as a coke substitute that didn't taste of diet coke, butt they overdid it and the result sold really well.

The US version, to the best of my knowledge, is actually completely different.

Hang on, something has just fallen out of me hair.

Crazy night.

:wavey:

Marginal

Liquid Is Djent
Reaction score
Pepsi Max here has no sugar - indeed, almost no calorific value at all per 2litres (<1 calorie).
How the hell can you stand to drink that stuff? The preservatives alone that "drink" contains are going to fuck you up in the end. It's your choice man. I'm just saying :blahblah:

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
Is this shit splenda based? The aftertaste is disgusting with that stuff.

I'd rather have plain sugar, as long as it's not corn syrup. We drink lots of koolaid in this house, and very little soda.

Ivan

fsck!
Reaction score
s_can-of-coke.jpg

:shrug:

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
How the hell can you stand to drink that stuff? The preservatives alone that "drink" contains are going to fuck you up in the end. It's your choice man. I'm just saying :blahblah:

Oh, shut up. :wub:

Is this shit splenda based? The aftertaste is disgusting with that stuff.

I'd rather have plain sugar, as long as it's not corn syrup. We drink lots of koolaid in this house, and very little soda.

No it isn't.

')