Stolen Gear

• Thread starter TonyFlyingSquirrel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Cherokee Warrior
Reaction score
My Warmoth Z/KL Hetfield thrashmaster was stolen about a week and a half ago at a friend's apt in Beaverton, Or (outside of Portland)
Any leads would be greatly appreciated. If you come across it, please PM me. I do check it frequently.

It's exactly as appears in the pics, but the bridge pickup has been swapped out for a Dimarzio Moe Joe, (polepieces, not rails)

Also has 2 small holes now near the toggle where split switches used to be.
There's also a Hipshot Tremsetter installed.

DSC01224.jpg

DSC01225.jpg

DSC01226.jpg

DSC01227.jpg

DSC01228.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sticking this up top for a bit. :agreed:

Good luck recovering it man!

Arterial

Dreamer
Reaction score
I can't help because i'm in Australia, but I honestly wish and hope you get it back from whatever d*ckheads stole your guitar.

=[

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
Someone should make a program that fucking searches ebay, cl, and kiji constantly for keywords. Seriously.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score

Zeff

Reaction score
good luck man, I found my jackson rr1 on ebay about 8 months after it was stolen.

Check all the pawn shops/music stores in the general area.

iff

Reaction score
Closest you'll come is this, which searches all three of those :agreed:

musical instruments : craigslist eBay kijiji mash : United States

Did a search with keyword "Z" for body style, and under model I selected "Warmoth" and only found Jazz basses and necks, etc...

Just as a tip when using Jaxed - don't bother choosing anything under "model". It's just adding that word to your search ("Warmoth" in your example), which you could do yourself in the "search" textbox if you wanted to.

Best of luck with the guitar.

soliloquy

Reaction score
9382_carvinstolen_3.jpg

Fort Wayne, Indiana. "JASON HARRIS" on truss rod cover. I bought it in about 1997, but don't have the serial number. It has several chips in the paint on the tip of the headstock (one from a ceiling fan the very first day I got my guitar). You can tell I tried making a badly amateur repair with purple nail polish. There is a small gouge on the front of the body beneath the bridge and a little chip on the top edge (as you hold while playing it.)

I replaced the tone and volume pots just two months ago with identical Carvin factory parts. This is a well played, working guitar. It has been with me everywhere, including the nationally released promotional CD for Indabamusic.com.

Also, I have listed it in on the national watchlist with Guitar Center and the online stolen guitar registry stolenguitarregistry.com

My local police department also has a policy that all local pawn shops must report all acquisitions to run against a local "hot list".

Carvin.com BBS :: View topic - My Dear Beloved Purple DC127 was STOLEN, please read!

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
To the owner of the Warmoth: I'm living in Boise, ID. I actively search on CL and am always looking around on what's going on in the city. If by some reason I see this axe show up in my area I will make sure to let any shop selling it, or you, know immediately.

tomseiker

ilikeguitars
Reaction score
I'll forward these pics around, I have family and friends all over OR. Hope you get your stuff back, man.

Reaction score
I had a Marshall 1960, Peavey Valveking, Dinky DK5M and an array of pedals, mics and leads stolen off me earlier in the year out of my car.

Worst feeling EVER!

xFallen

Reaction score
Man people really are dirty now adays stealing a mans instrument is like stealing his soul :L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')