Stolen guitars: LTD and Ibanez - Reward(s)

• Thread starter frank falbo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

frank falbo

Reaction score
I could use help in locating these two stolen guitars. Both were stolen around August 2018. I’m looking for an amicable resolution and will provide rewards and/or charges dropped in exchange for accurate information. If you know anyone connected to these instruments you will be helping them by helping me. If you bought the guitar I will find a way to make you whole again.

ESP/LTD KS-M-7 Ken Susi Signature Model, Silver Metallic with mirror pickguard. Stock, other than I changed the function of one of the push/pull pots. I have the SN.

Ibanez S8, Black. Very easily identifiable in that the body was routed for a middle single coil, the tuners replaced with Graph Tech Ratio tuners and most of all, the pickups are valuable prototypes.

Thank you in advance everyone.

prlgmnr

...that kind of idea
Reaction score
Where were they taken? At a gig? From a car? From a secure premises? Any possible idea (however slight) who might have taken them?

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll stick this at the top for awhile.

Pics would be helpful, as well as location (city, state, etc.). It might seem silly, but it helps.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

frank falbo

Reaction score
It’s down to 3-4 people who could have taken them, taken from my shop in Ventura CA, but they could have been immediately sold or traded and out in the wild by now. Or this post serves as a reward notice for anyone who may have seen a friend with one or both.

The S8 was a 2nd. I don’t think I have that serial but I have the original receipt. It has an S or a 2 stamped into the back by the headstock. I can’t remember which but it denotes that it’s a blem guitar. The body is unmistakable from the routing. But the neck could have been sold separately and it parted out.

The Ken Susi model was a gift. I changed the knobs to Strat knobs but I think I changed it back to chrome before it was stolen. I have that SN I’ll post it later.

Attachments

• AFC218EA-C0C4-4294-8455-0BA387027156.jpeg
    AFC218EA-C0C4-4294-8455-0BA387027156.jpeg
    873.9 KB · Views: 245
  • 50CE2972-1D4E-450F-A13E-E287137F948D.jpeg
    50CE2972-1D4E-450F-A13E-E287137F948D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 246

mastapimp

Reaction score
Edited. Keeping info from other threads separated.

Last edited:

frank falbo

Reaction score
Best if we keep the two threads separate, for obvious reasons. I didn't/don't condone the comments from the peanut gallery on this subject.

The serial number for the LTD Ken Susi is W16030805. If you find one that has the serial number removed or scratched, please let me know as well because there are other things about the guitar that I can use to identify it.